Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

Unofficial Vote Count: 

Salami (5) - JC, Verb, Hell yeah, Nol, 80
Mish (3)- AVM, Hess, Leelou

Nol (3) - Lily, Salami, JVoR
Hess (3) - Tom, DPR, Mish

Tom (1) - Klecko
Dan (1) - Smash
JVoR (1) - Darthe
Smash (1) - Dan

Not voting (1) - Ishy

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE: Today, 4 PM EST

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the case on me is... I warned I would be less active for a few days? Awesome. I'm sure town will do a great job in this game with cases like that :biggrin:

I'm gonna do a huge OMGUS and Vote Hess for pushing such a weak-ass case. Could do Leelou to, for same reason, but Hess has more votes already.

Pretty simple, I'm not voting Salami or Nol. Although you're always inactive you felt the need to tell us why you'd remain inactive on D1. Super ping. Your reluctance to vote anyone is noted too. I would just shot you if I could. *shrugs

I said I'd be willing to vote for a number of people. If you actually show up and start playing you'll be moved off my lurkers list. You're still there by the way. 

Well then, you're really gonna hate this - I am flying to Seattle tomorrow morning so I won't be on all day, then I will be out and about all weekend in the northwest and I won't be online until around noon on Monday as I am working out of our Seattle office that day before taking the red eye home that night. 

So if you think I'm not contributing enough now.... holy crap.

Well then, you're really gonna hate this - I am flying to Seattle tomorrow morning so I won't be on all day, then I will be out and about all weekend in the northwest and I won't be online until around noon on Monday as I am working out of our Seattle office that day before taking the red eye home that night. 

That's...actually not to big of a deal if you're legit on the timing. I do wish you'd contributed more so far since your participation as far as gameplay goes is virtually nil but games usually die on the weekend and pick back up on mondays so if you're going to be absent that's the best time.

That's...actually not to big of a deal if you're legit on the timing. I do wish you'd contributed more so far since your participation as far as gameplay goes is virtually nil but games usually die on the weekend and pick back up on mondays so if you're going to be absent that's the best time.

^^This

Well part of the reason I've been so quiet is that I've been super busy trying to get caught up at work before my trip. Also, I have found that the more I talk on first days the more I tend to come close to getting lynched. Plus I like to sit back and observe and try to get a feel for how people are playing before I start making cases against people. 

I think going crazy making cases against people the first day is a great help to the scum. 

Personally I already miss you.

Unofficial Vote Count: 

Salami (4) - JC, Verb, Hell yeah, Nol
Mish (3)- AVM, Hess, Leelou

Nol (3) - Lily, Salami, JVoR
Hess (3) - Tom, DPR, Mish

Tom (1) - Klecko
Dan (1) - Smash
JVoR (1) - Darthe
Smash (1) - Dan

Not voting (2) - Ishy, 80

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE: Today, 4 PM EST

Anyone who calls Verb out as scum has got to be okay.

Unvote. Vote Hess.

You disgust me.  You never gave me whiskey. 

So the case on me is... I warned I would be less active for a few days? Awesome. I'm sure town will do a great job in this game with cases like that :biggrin:

I'm gonna do a huge OMGUS and Vote Hess for pushing such a weak-ass case. Could do Leelou to, for same reason, but Hess has more votes already.

I like where this is going.  Awwww riiiiiight.

How many anchors are you selling out in the northwest?

problem with inactivity is that it sucks.

These are the people I have zero read on:

Klecko

Dan

Smash

JC

JVOR

Verb

Lily

Hellya

DPR- although scummy vote on me

Townish to scummy reads in order:

AVM

Nolder

Salami

Dartthe

Ishy

Tom

Leelou

Mish

I fixed that for you. No need to thank me.

problem with inactivity is that it sucks.

These are the people I have zero read on:

Klecko

Dan

Smash

JC

JVOR

Verb

Lily

Hellya

DPR- although scummy vote on me

Townish to scummy reads in order:

AVM

Salami

Dartthe

Ishy

Nolder

Tom

Leelou

Mish

You think I'm scummy?  How are you me and AVM supposed to dominate when I think you think I'm scum?  :1cry:

You think I'm scummy? How are you me and AVM supposed to dominate when I think you think I'm scum? :1cry:

I don't think anyone on that list is overly scummy which is why I'd like to have gone after more inactives. Mish would really even be more on my no read list. But That one post pinged. Which, for D1, is good enough for my vote considering the circumstances so far this game, IMO.

Tom hasn't posted a lot but at least when he does, he has opinions.

Question: of all the people to give an item to, why Csarmi?

He's been MIA in the DM crowd for a long time and only recently came back so I think only a couple people remember him from there and he'd be virtually unknown to most of the JN crowd except for a few of you for one recent game in which he pissed crusher off. So, why him?

He's been MIA in the DM crowd for a long time and only recently came back so I think only a couple people remember him from there and he'd be virtually unknown to most of the JN crowd except for a few of you for one recent game in which he pissed crusher off. So, why him?

Easy answer:  for teh lulz.

I don't think anyone on that list is overly scummy which is why I'd like to have gone after more inactives. Mish would really even be more on my no read list. But That one post pinged. Which, for D1, is good enough for my vote considering the circumstances so far this game, IMO.

Tom hasn't posted a lot but at least when he does, he has opinions.

Honestly, I'm cool with that if you want to go there.  I know Smash likes to ramp up in games just like I do, but he's been noticeably quiet thus far.  I'd like to hear more from him.

Hell, none of us have really been "saying" anything, so maybe I'm being hypocritical.  Let's get this party started.

Here, I'll start:  both Hess and Leelou seem to be cool with any possible lynch, which makes me think they are keen to see night come.  Both scum?  Eh, probably not.

I think I've played in the last JN game. You know, the one where you were doctor and left with a modkill.

Honestly, I'm cool with that if you want to go there. I know Smash likes to ramp up in games just like I do, but he's been noticeably quiet thus far. I'd like to hear more from him.

Hell, none of us have really been "saying" anything, so maybe I'm being hypocritical. Let's get this party started.

Here, I'll start: both Hess and Leelou seem to be cool with any possible lynch, which makes me think they are keen to see night come. Both scum? Eh, probably not.

What makes you say I'm cool with any possible lynch? I basically stopped Darthe's, slowed down Salami's and basically refused to vote Nol.

unvote vote Verb for not paying attention at all.

Archived