Welcome to the Holy Matrimony of JiF and Crusher!

JustInFudge

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unofficial Vote Count:

Nol (5) - Lily, DPR, Salami, JVoR, Tom

Mish (1)- AVM

Salami (6) - JC, Verb, Hell yeah, Leelou, Hess, Nol

Tom (2) - Klecko, 80

Dan (1) - Smash

Hellyeah (1) - Mish

JVoR (1) - Darthe

Smash (1) - Dan

Not voting (1) - Ishy

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch

This game is such an abortion. Two mods yet Leelou and 80 have to do the vote counts.

Your face is an abortion.

Cool so how do we go with who looks dirtiest on D1 when more than half the posters have posted zilch to to read on? At this point I'd rather just lynch an inactive than anyone making a contribution. At least we'll have something to work off of later on in the game.

No idea about Salami's reveal. It does sound retarded enough to be legit but I don't think it vets him one way or another on alignment.

unvote for now.

If you guys do insist, I may be able to tell you a little more - but I don't think I should.

At this point, I can't see how that would help town, I can't see how that would help me (why would that make me more town), but as the scum usually have more information than us, it might just help them in some way I won't even try to guess at.

Now I'm heading home from work and be here in a few hours.

Huh?

Cool so how do we go with who looks dirtiest on D1 when more than half the posters have posted zilch to to read on? At this point I'd rather just lynch an inactive than anyone making a contribution. At least we'll have something to work off of later on in the game.

No idea about Salami's reveal. It does sound retarded enough to be legit but I don't think it vets him one way or another on alignment.

unvote for now.

His weird hinting isn't making any sense. 

zomg

No, it implies no such thing.

Ok well I'll let others judge that for themselves. For myself, I think you're lying but whatever.

I know it's become cliche, but you can't like how quick that train built up on salami.  Scum almost NEVER get their train run up like that on D1...in fact I can only think of one time it happened, lol.  80 was scum in SMCs Inception game, got run up and it was the only other time I made a post similar to this.  We ended up getting destroyed that game...so take that for what it's worth lol

Granted but to use another cliche we gotta start somewhere. Deadline is tomorrow and with so many DMers in the game I am worried about activity, which we've already been over. I'd be more worried about quick lynches later in the game.

If you guys do insist, I may be able to tell you a little more - but I don't think I should.

At this point, I can't see how that would help town, I can't see how that would help me (why would that make me more town), but as the scum usually have more information than us, it might just help them in some way I won't even try to guess at.

Now I'm heading home from work and be here in a few hours.

Hedging and testing the waters. This guy is dropping scumtells like crazy.

It may be a bit early for this buuut...I told you so. Ya'll jumped down my neck when I started calling out inactives but we're already going down the drain an it'll probably just get worse from here on out unless we really get on top of people for lurking.

Is this what it looks like when the Ape and I fight?  I certainly hope not.

The problem, as Hess mentioned, is that we may now get a bunch of "I have a power I don't understand" explanations from people...which could render those reveals useless for the time being.  Best thing to do is go with who looks the dirtiest based off of play.

I know it's become cliche, but you can't like how quick that train built up on salami.  Scum almost NEVER get their train run up like that on D1...in fact I can only think of one time it happened, lol.  80 was scum in SMCs Inception game, got run up and it was the only other time I made a post similar to this.  We ended up getting destroyed that game...so take that for what it's worth lol

Of COURSE I was the only scum to ever get run up in 30 seconds or less in Mafia history.  LOL.

This game is tough because this is the list of people I'm completely unwilling to lynch:

Klecko

T0mShane

Dan

JVOR

Smash

DPR

Hellyeah (She's new AND a girl!!!!!!!)

AVM (80 confirmed town)

Hess (80 confirmed town)

That's half the game.  lol.

This game is tough because this is the list of people I'm completely unwilling to lynch:

Klecko

T0mShane

Dan

JVOR

Smash

DPR

Hellyeah (She's new AND a girl!!!!!!!)

AVM (80 confirmed town)

Hess (80 confirmed town)

That's half the game.  lol.

I love how you don't include yourself in that list.

Haven't checked my role PM.  So I could be a threat.  Personally I think fags should be able to marry.  Let them be miseable too.

Yea, well, I can tell you that checking your PM might just make you confused. Maybe you should skip that for a while and play happily for a while.

Pretty safe to assume that the people annoyed by a lack of activity are scum eager to move the game forward and do scum things?

You're getting good at this.  Wish you'd play more rather than arguing with me about Rex Ryan all day.

Yet that was the only time you DIDN'T get lynched.

Best game I ever played.  I think the 2nd best game I ever played was a tie for every time I got lynched D1.

Yea, well, I can tell you that checking your PM might just make you confused. Maybe you should skip that for a while and play happily for a while.

True.  Reading is hard.  I'm amazed every day that I'm entrusted with handling documents for a multinational corporation.  Their entire HR dept should be let go.

Archived