Die Hard for Mafia - Game Thread

Hallia

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote DPR

He may very well be John Mcclane but I'm starting to belive he's lying about his alignment..  JiF was an Inventor..  Inventors typically make guns and distribute to the field..  DPR is claiming to be a Vig (who holsterered last night).  In a 15 person game a nightly Vig (purportedly DPR), and other shots coming from an inventor seem like overkill.. 

Including Inventor and masons (allegedly), makes it look like Hallia was a bit creative with her setup..  Making Mcclane a SK would actually be a cool twist.

This is possibly the worst omgus vote of all time. The logic that you follow up with in your next posts is a huge pile of wifom.

If you are not scum, you are the worst player in the history of mafia. 

People are ticking me off by saying I'm using RL reasons to cover up participation...  Would it had been better if I didn't reply when someone asks about my participation or say "don't worry about it"?

EVERYONE likes to explain why they'll be away as a courtesy.  I'm simply telling everyone why there have been stretches of game where I'm absent.  This isn't emo, or an excuse, or hiding, or covering up.  It's just me telling everyone my home computer is currently on the fritz..  that's all.  If you want to vote me go ahead.  I'm sure scum will appreciate it.

But I will say..  if the scum team are some of the ones trying to tweak me by saying I'm using RL blah blah, then I salute you.  If you're trying to tick me off it's working.

Independent of the game going on... THIS.

There is a big difference between saying "yo, I have sh*t in my life distracting me, sorry" and "I'm on meds don't be mean to me" in order to get out of someone's crosshairs when you are scum, or "my wife just had a baby I won't be online" and then basically avoiding the game thread while plotting in the scum QT.

I knew you were trolling me on that sh*t, btw. Pig face.

DPR played scattered and scummy as hell.  

I pointed it out on DPR while I was busy "not leaving a wake", DPR had been nudging and pushing everything that got mentioned. As I said on D1, if looked as if it was all town-on-town because he didn't seem to care who died. Now we know at least out of the Leelou/80 dual trains, one was scum. So maybe he was busing the crap out of 80, or maybe DPR is 3rd party.

I dunno.

This is possibly the worst omgus vote of all time. The logic that you follow up with in your next posts is a huge pile of wifom.

If you are not scum, you are the worst player in the history of mafia.

You're a wifom.

Admit you are anti town and salvage your soul.

Independent of the game going on... THIS.

There is a big difference between saying "yo, I have sh*t in my life distracting me, sorry" and "I'm on meds don't be mean to me" in order to get out of someone's crosshairs when you are scum, or "my wife just had a baby I won't be online" and then basically avoiding the game thread while plotting in the scum QT.

I knew you were trolling me on that sh*t, btw. Pig face.

Don't get cocky. You're not cleared as far as I'm concerned. If you are scum ill destroy you.

You're a wifom.

Admit you are anti town and salvage your soul.

Utter. Stupidity.

The only anti town thing happening here is you pushing this crap and trying to drag the Town's attention away form scum hunting.

Don't get cocky. You're not cleared as far as I'm concerned. If you are scum ill destroy you.

This is what it sounds like when the tards cry... doot, doot-doot, dooo 

Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

Stepping away from my fix on AVM and JC for a moment... Verbal's reveal, combined with Pac's play today has made me revisit the early ping he gave me, when he got overly defensive.

Here is what I know, a town Pac would already have a list and would be standing by it. He'd be certain that 2-3 of the people on this list are scum. This Pac is flailing like Glenn's arms at a Phish cover band show. This Pac isn't playing like he's town.

Scatter-shot threats and weak FOS in every direction, and the continual attempts to challenge an uncountered DPR McClane... it's illogical and sloppy. Not town Pac.

Unvote 

Vote Pac

I pointed it out on DPR while I was busy "not leaving a wake", DPR had been nudging and pushing everything that got mentioned. As I said on D1, if looked as if it was all town-on-town because he didn't seem to care who died. Now we know at least out of the Leelou/80 dual trains, one was scum. So maybe he was busing the crap out of 80, or maybe DPR is 3rd party.

I dunno.

Ripples maybe?  Wake? not yet.  

Stepping away from my fix on AVM and JC for a moment... Verbal's reveal, combined with Pac's play today has made me revisit the early ping he gave me, when he got overly defensive.

Here is what I know, a town Pac would already have a list and would be standing by it. He'd be certain that 2-3 of the people on this list are scum. This Pac is flailing like Glenn's arms at a Phish cover band show. This Pac isn't playing like he's town.

Scatter-shot threats and weak FOS in every direction, and the continual attempts to challenge an uncountered DPR McClane... it's illogical and sloppy. Not town Pac.

Unvote 

Vote Pac

The bold is pure gold.

Pac is coming off as town to me.  I suck at reading him so take it for what it's not worth.  

The bold is pure gold.

Pac is coming off as town to me.  I suck at reading him so take it for what it's not worth.  

That's because you're mafia. If you were Town, he'd be coming off scummier than hell. 

Unvote 

Vote Pac

Holy crap you are scum aren't you?  I didn't mean to spook you.

That's because you're mafia. If you were Town, he'd be coming off scummier than hell. 

Yes, you've made it perfectly clear. 

Anyone who doubts your reveal or challenges you is scum.  Great logic.  No wonder you have minions.

Unvote 

Vote Pac

You're making me want to trust my instincts on Pac. Maybe the rl stuff is totally irrelevant.

You're making me want to trust my instincts on Pac. Maybe the rl stuff is totally irrelevant.

oh will you just vote me already..  this waffling back and forth isn't lady like.

His case is asnine.  I had a list.  Go look at it.  It contained 80, JiF, Leeloy, and Verb.  1 out of 4 with Verb still 50/50 isn't that bad.

Can I get 1 day to form a new list of suspects considering my last one was demolished or should I have had a new one right away?

I'd also like to add that the stupid Apes contention that I'd sloppily go after an uncountered McClane doesn't jibe with me being scum.  If I were scum I'd simply shoot him at night and go after easier game today.

People are ticking me off by saying I'm using RL reasons to cover up participation...  Would it had been better if I didn't reply when someone asks about my participation or say "don't worry about it"?

EVERYONE likes to explain why they'll be away as a courtesy.  I'm simply telling everyone why there have been stretches of game where I'm absent.  This isn't emo, or an excuse, or hiding, or covering up.  It's just me telling everyone my home computer is currently on the fritz..  that's all.  If you want to vote me go ahead.  I'm sure scum will appreciate it.

But I will say..  if the scum team are some of the ones trying to tweak me by saying I'm using RL blah blah, then I salute you.  If you're trying to tick me off it's working.

I hope not.  I'd consider that sh*tty play from a scum team to try that with a townie.  If that is the case, that scum team will take a beating after this game.

I'd also like to add that the stupid Apes contention that I'd sloppily go after an uncountered McClane doesn't jibe with me being scum.  If I were scum I'd simply shoot him at night and go after easier game today.

Another thing I'm noticing:  when you're town, you stick with a core defense of yourself and tell everybody else to **** off.  This time, you're really going in multiple directions and at multiple people to defend yourself.  It really doesn't seem like a townie, nevermind a townie Pac.

Another thing I'm noticing:  when you're town, you stick with a core defense of yourself and tell everybody else to **** off.  This time, you're really going in multiple directions and at multiple people to defend yourself.  It really doesn't seem like a townie, nevermind a townie Pac.

I don't know what that means..  If people come after me I respond.  I don't know what a "core defense of gfy" looks like.

What are people not getting about this?  3 of the 4 people on my day 1 list are dead..  That may or may not be a coincidence. 

At this point there are no hot leads so I'm striking out in various directions to see what's what.  Just like I always do. 

I'm fully aware the more I post the more likely it is I'm lynched.  Townies go after loud players and scum teams view me as an easy target.  If I'm going to get lynched I'd rather it be while making heads roll on my way out.  If nothing else it leaves clues behind.

oh will you just vote me already..  this waffling back and forth isn't lady like.

His case is asnine.  I had a list.  Go look at it.  It contained 80, JiF, Leeloy, and Verb.  1 out of 4 with Verb still 50/50 isn't that bad.

Can I get 1 day to form a new list of suspects considering my last one was demolished or should I have had a new one right away?

Nope. I like AVM better. And where did you ever get the idea that I was a lady?

That is a pretty risky lie for DPR.

If we never see three kills he is lying.  If we only see one on regular basis he is lying.

Otherwise this is an oddity, a freak occurrence where Jif gave a kill and it was given to the player on the night Jif handed it out instead of on daybreak for use the next day.  

Thus, it seems to be safe to trust DPR or at least smarter to wait and watch.

That is a pretty risky lie for DPR.

If we never see three kills he is lying.  If we only see one on regular basis he is lying.

Otherwise this is an oddity, a freak occurrence where Jif gave a kill and it was given to the player on the night Jif handed it out instead of on daybreak for use the next day.  

Thus, it seems to be safe to trust DPR or at least smarter to wait and watch.

DPR is an unpredictable evil caricature of an evil character.  You want to trust him go ahead. Natural selection at it's finest. 

Crusher

Pac

Possibly a 4th - Csarmi or Darthe. 

Let's get a Pac reveal and see what we think. Crusher has already said he doesn't recognize his character when he was defending 80, so he's very limited as to who he can use. 

I'm seeing Crusher as running interference with the Pac discussion, and both Pac and Crush trying to swing attention back to me. 

Minions, you know what to do. heh

177-cheer-on-minions-b7270ab1-origi.gif

Archived