Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been here a few days and I can tell who the idiots on the board are.

Been here a few days and I can tell who the idiots on the board are.

The most annoying haven't even been around the last couple of days....

Maybe it's just me, but Sanchez looked like a completely different quarterback. MUCH better accuracy, MUCH better composure, and MUCH better reads. The turnover was brutal, but if he can even cut down on those just a LITTLE, he can play better than he did even 2 years ago, in my opinion.

Surely, I wasn't the only one who saw a completely different player out there.

Maybe it's just me, but Sanchez looked like a completely different quarterback. MUCH better accuracy, MUCH better composure, and MUCH better reads. The turnover was brutal, but if he can even cut down on those just a LITTLE, he can play better than he did even 2 years ago, in my opinion.

Surely, I wasn't the only one who saw a completely different player out there.

If the first or second read is open and he's not pressured, he'll complete the pass. But if there's pressure and he has to go beyond his second read, the play is dead. He has set the bar so low that completing 57% of his passes for 1 TD and 1 INT against one of the three worst rosters in the league looks awesome.

If the first or second read is open and he's not pressured, he'll complete the pass. But if there's pressure and he has to go beyond his second read, the play is dead. He has set the bar so low that completing 57% of his passes for 1 TD and 1 INT against one of the three worst rosters in the league looks awesome.

Agreed...

At that point he should just take the dump off to a RB or throw it away.

Oh wait, dump offs are not allowed here. Too Penningtonesque. :)

Archived