Mafia forum off season chat thread

It was the ONLY thing to do.  The role essentially created a Lyncher/Lynchee roleset (I've run bastard games set up like that), with the added benefit of him getting to choose a "scummy" player to give the 'role' to.

It was executed well, no doubt.

Game 1 of the second season of the Mafia Championship has started: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-1-a-1523482/

If you'd like to spectate the game, feel free to add me on Skype and I'll invite you to the spectator chat: thingyman

The chat attracted more than a 100 people last time from all the various communities and was a ton of fun. Most importantly, it is a great opportunity for networking and creating connections with other communities as evidenced by the fact that it led to a bunch of crossover games the first time around. You should pop in and say hello :)

LINE-UP
Bubbles (NinSheetMusic)
CPHoya (Super Mafia All Stars)
fontisian (Dark Lord Potter)
Guild (Talking Time)
Harb (Play Diplomacy)
itisally (The Grey Labyrinth)
NeilOnnsu (Art of Problem Solving)
Paperblade (Serenes Forest)
TheDarkestLight (SC2 Mafia)
Timewave (Atheist Foundation of Australia)
VikeStep (Feed the Beast)
Vytron (xkcd)
Zack (CivFanatics)

Game 1 of the second season of the Mafia Championship has started: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-1-a-1523482/

If you'd like to spectate the game, feel free to add me on Skype and I'll invite you to the spectator chat: thingyman

The chat attracted more than a 100 people last time from all the various communities and was a ton of fun. Most importantly, it is a great opportunity for networking and creating connections with other communities as evidenced by the fact that it led to a bunch of crossover games the first time around. You should pop in and say hello :)

LINE-UP

Bubbles (NinSheetMusic)

CPHoya (Super Mafia All Stars)

fontisian (Dark Lord Potter)

Guild (Talking Time)

Harb (Play Diplomacy)

itisally (The Grey Labyrinth)

NeilOnnsu (Art of Problem Solving)

Paperblade (Serenes Forest)

TheDarkestLight (SC2 Mafia)

Timewave (Atheist Foundation of Australia)

VikeStep (Feed the Beast)

Vytron (xkcd)

Zack (CivFanatics)

does this mean Verbie Handcock was eliminated in rd 1