Play like a Jet

MexiRoll6

Rex needs to stop telling his players to "Play like a Jet" because all too often they DO. Gates played like a classic Jet, and so did Stephen Hill. That phrase is about as motivating as "Let's get a fuc&ing snack." Unless Rex is able to REDEFINE what playing like a Jet is, I will continue to laugh whenever he says it, because THEY DO. Play like a Niner, Jets. Play like a Giant, Jets, just DON'T play like  a freakin Jet.

Rex needs to stop telling his players to "Play like a Jet" because all too often they DO. Gates played like a classic Jet, and so did Stephen Hill. That phrase is about as motivating as "Let's get a fuc&ing snack." Unless Rex is able to REDEFINE what playing like a Jet is, I will continue to laugh whenever he says it, because THEY DO. Play like a Niner, Jets. Play like a Giant, Jets, just DON'T play like  a freakin Jet.

I actually like the concept...problem is to me...it really only applies to the defense cause he never bothered to collect talent on the offense.

Rex needs to stop telling his players to "Play like a Jet" because all too often they DO. Gates played like a classic Jet, and so did Stephen Hill. That phrase is about as motivating as "Let's get a fuc&ing snack." Unless Rex is able to REDEFINE what playing like a Jet is, I will continue to laugh whenever he says it, because THEY DO. Play like a Niner, Jets. Play like a Giant, Jets, just DON'T play like a freakin Jet.

What's wrong with let's get a ******* snack? That's very motivating.

You guys see the last play of the Bills game?  They played like Jets circa 2009 with a perfect blitz to sack Cam Newton.  Who was the real brains behind the defense?  Rex or Pettine?  Bills looked good.  Fins are 2-0.  Tannyhill looks like a real QB.  Jets are sucking hind-tit.  Even when they don't play, they are killing me!

You guys see the last play of the Bills game?  They played like Jets circa 2009 with a perfect blitz to sack Cam Newton.  Who was the real brains behind the defense?  Rex or Pettine?  Bills looked good.  Fins are 2-0.  Tannyhill looks like a real QB.  Jets are sucking hind-tit.  Even when they don't play, they are killing me!

Bills have played almost identical to the Jets this year; the lost a close one to the pats and the game which they won, they did so in the last few seconds and were helped out by a pretty gifty pass-interference call.  We're both 1-1 with a loss to the same team, we'll see who the better team is next week.

Rex needs to stop telling his players to "Play like a Jet" because all too often they DO. Gates played like a classic Jet, and so did Stephen Hill. That phrase is about as motivating as "Let's get a fuc&ing snack." Unless Rex is able to REDEFINE what playing like a Jet is, I will continue to laugh whenever he says it, because THEY DO. Play like a Niner, Jets. Play like a Giant, Jets, just DON'T play like a freakin Jet.

Holding Brady to 10 isn't playing like a jet? Wtf is wrong with people

Bills have played almost identical to the Jets this year; the lost a close one to the pats and the game which they won, they did so in the last few seconds and were helped out by a pretty gifty pass-interference call.  We're both 1-1 with a loss to the same team, we'll see who the better team is next week.

One difference.  Bills 3 passing TD's 1 interception  1 sack in two games    Jets 1 passing TD  4 interceptions  9 sacks in two games

One difference.  Bills 3 passing TD's 1 interception  1 sack in two games    Jets 1 passing TD  4 interceptions  9 sacks in two games

In all honesty, there are multiple differences; our defense is better, they have a vastly superior run-game and a quality WR in johnson among others, but the idea is that just like us, they're 1-1, with a loss to the same team by almost as many points.  They needed to orchestrate a last-ditch effort and were aided by a gift of a pass interference call, so I'm not really ready to concede being the worst team in the division yet.

here's your binky

15_3_1_Mute_Button-L_zps30c5ad10.jpg

What? The defense has been very good the first 2 weeks.

Yeah, we should have drafted Tannehill with our 16th pick! Stupid Jets!! 

Meanwhile our defense is giving up 30 points per game after letting Pettine go to Buffalo! Plus we let Mario Williams & CJ Spiller go to Buffalo with him! Then we made Carolina comically blow coverage in the endzone to end the game yesterday.

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!!

:)

Archived