Steelers vs Bengals

Blackout

What the Pittsburgh offensive line is doing to Ben this year is criminal, team has a top 8 QB and they don't protect him. It's shameful, especially when you consider how much teams invest to protect garbage QBs every season with top OL talent. 

What the Pittsburgh offensive line is doing to Ben this year is criminal, team has a top 8 QB and they don't protect him. It's shameful, especially when you consider how much teams invest to protect garbage QBs every season with top OL talent. 

Well I doubt they intended to have their all-pro center shred his knee week 1, but yea, they're line reminds of philly's last year.  Big Ben is gonna be running for his life all year long, assuming he can make it through all 16 games.

What this matchup does tell me though, is that if you can play competent defense, these two games aren't the automatic losses everyone was talking about when the schedule first came out.

Well I doubt they intended to have their all-pro center shred his knee week 1, but yea, they're line reminds of philly's last year.  Big Ben is gonna be running for his life all year long, assuming he can make it through all 16 games.

What this matchup does tell me though, is that if you can play competent defense, these two games aren't the automatic losses everyone was talking about when the schedule first came out.

We're better than the Steelers. Barring a Dalton total meltdown, we're not beating the Bengals. 

We're better than the Steelers. Barring a Dalton total meltdown, we're not beating the Bengals. 

I agree with the first statement, but Big Ben has burned us too many times to ever let me feel confident against them.  Cinci, I dunno, I'm just not buying them like everyone else is, Andy Dalton is too erratic for my liking, this team always seems to have mental errors, be it the receivers or what have you.

I agree with the first statement, but Big Ben has burned us too many times to ever let me feel confident against them.  Cinci, I dunno, I'm just not buying them like everyone else is, Andy Dalton is too erratic for my liking, this team always seems to have mental errors, be it the receivers or what have you.

Losing to the Steelers would be just like losing to the Pats on Thursday. We lose if we turn the ball over. We win if we dont. The Steelers offense is a disaster. Brady and Ben arent turning sh*tty players into good ones.

Dalton is streaky, but they have multiple ways to burn you...Bernard looks legit, Eifert can play,Green is a superstar and their defense is really good. 

holy crap at the 2011 draft btw...

Archived