The New York Giants haven't won a game since December 30.

Jetsfan80

But they "do it right" by having a sh*tty OL and sh*tty RB counter their great talent at QB and receiver.  You don't need to run the ball in today's NFL.  Only Wrecks runs the ball - or more to the point because he has no brains.  Or also that if other teams run the ball they're balancing their attack; if the Jets run the ball it's Wrecks trying to do ground & pound 30 years too late. It must be true because I read it here.

And the Giants are classy.  Even when they're losing 38-0 to the freaking Panthers.  They really know how to draft also, unlike the Jets.  Draft a 2nd-round guard with a top 20 pick, then two more defensive linemen, then use their 4th on a backup QB.  Totally smart, unlike stupid Idzik.  All you need in this league, other than a QB, are WRs and pass rushers.  So I hear, lol.

But they "do it right" by having a sh*tty OL and sh*tty RB counter their great talent at QB and receiver.  You don't need to run the ball in today's NFL.  Only Wrecks runs the ball - or more to the point because he has no brains.  Or also that if other teams run the ball they're balancing their attack; if the Jets run the ball it's Wrecks trying to do ground & pound 30 years too late. It must be true because I read it here.

And the Giants are classy.  Even when they're losing 38-0 to the freaking Panthers.  They really know how to draft also, unlike the Jets.  Draft a 2nd-round guard with a top 20 pick, then two more defensive linemen, then use their 4th on a backup QB.  Totally smart, unlike stupid Idzik.  All you need in this league, other than a QB, are WRs and pass rushers.  So I hear, lol.

Giants > Jets.  Fire Rex.

Funny how these narratives start. Another organization that "does everything right"? The Steelers.

By the way, Harbaugh is doing the same thing in Baltimore.  It's a 3-score game (18 points) and he has his starters - particularly his $20M/year QB and his lone remaining RB - in there.

Oh look, now with 1:25 left Coughlin finally puts Painter in there.  Eli isn't in a competition, nor does he need the reps.  That was worse than Rex putting Sanchez in there no matter who was blocking.  Jets had no chance with Sanchez anyway but even at 0-3 the Giants can make the playoffs.  Coughlin put all that in jeopardy for literally no possible reason.  There isn't a single reason anyone can REACH at rationalizing for Eli to still be in there before this last drive.

You have an inferiority complex to the T

Archived