Hey, lets celebrate before the plays over

BP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really like it if Holmes would wait until he crosses into the EZ before slowing down to do his jet airplane thing.  Particularly with guys in pursuit.  

Part of the package with Holmes, I guess.  He won't stop doing that until he gets Leon Letted.  At least the long TD is part of the package until that day comes.

I would really like it if Holmes would wait until he crosses into the EZ before slowing down to do his jet airplane thing. Particularly with guys in pursuit.

Part of the package with Holmes, I guess. He won't stop doing that until he gets Leon Letted. At least the long TD is part of the package until that day comes.

I actually thought this too. it ended well so I didn't freak out but internally I was like, "Sh*t man! Keep running!" still, I was so excited about the completions of multiple long pass plays I forgot about it til you said it.

this thread.... lol 

the D line was eating all game long. we could be 0-3 if not for those guys. 

did anyone see what that Jordan Todman idiot did yesterday? they're down like 45-17 and he does the shhhh celebration in the end zone. these guys act like clowns sometimes. it happens. 

I would really like it if Holmes would wait until he crosses into the EZ before slowing down to do his jet airplane thing.  Particularly with guys in pursuit.  

Part of the package with Holmes, I guess.  He won't stop doing that until he gets Leon Letted.  At least the long TD is part of the package until that day comes.

I actually thought this too. it ended well so I didn't freak out but internally I was like, "Sh*t man! Keep running!" still, I was so excited about the completions of multiple long pass plays I forgot about it til you said it.

Watch the replay again.  I think he actually restrained himself and kept the ball tucked in by his chest until the last few steps.  He was going to put it out earlier around the 10.

this thread.... lol 

the D line was eating all game long. we could be 0-3 if not for those guys. 

did anyone see what that Jordan Todman idiot did yesterday? they're down like 45-17 and he does the shhhh celebration in the end zone. these guys act like clowns sometimes. it happens. 

YES,

Hopefully BP will call out Geno Smith next and then he will pass for 500 yards.  :)

Seriously it was Calvin Pace that failed to make the play on this one. He gave up as Jackson dove into the pile and if NOT for Cromartie's effort Jackson would have scored. Richardson made a mistake and I am sure he is embarrassed about it, but this kid is a player and the Jets have potentially THE BEST FREAKING defensive line in the NFL.

Archived