Jets vs. Titans predictions

faba

I have a pretty good feeling about this game, which is a fairly reliable indicator that we're going to lose by three scores.

LOL.    I have similar feelings where my feelings are concerned.  If I've proven one thing to myself over the years its that I generally have no idea what the hell is going on with the Jets and their chances. 

What a great interview. I get the feeling he is not interested in giving the NY media anything to chew on and twist. Very matter of fat and confident. It almost felt as if the interviewers were apprehensive as well. As if they know everyone is on to them. I like this. Now if we could just get Willy Colon to shut his mouth  LOL

I got the same feeling.  With that beard he's got going on, Sheldon reminds me of clubber lang a bit and for as nice and humble as he seems, he's pretty damned intimidating, moreso than any other player on the team, at least from what I've seen in interviews.  I wouldn't at all be surprised if they were just worried he'd snap haha.

Jets 13 Titans 10. The Jets Defense stops Chris Johnson & Shonne Greene. Jake Locker throws 2 picks. Geno Smith gets it done with a TD pass. Folk kicks the winning field goal in the final minute

The Jets defense is that damn good they already stopped Shonn Greene and the game hasn't even started!  

Jets 31 Titans 13 a lot of good things happen today.

Titans have a solid O-line they will be a test for our young defensive line .

This is the kind of team that scares me a bit because if they can somehow pick up our pressure I think our secondary can be exploited. Im not sure this is the type of team we have the luxury to only rush four so we may see some more fancy Rex Blitzes in this game. I think this is the kind of gamble you can take against the Titans. While Locker is playing well ATM he does not seem to be the type of QB who will light you up so look for Rex to play on that and take some chances

Prediction : If the Titans can stop our blitz and pass rush they will win this game and I think this is the Key///// While I say its something we have to watch the Titans pulling it off won't be easy .... Since they have been playing very good defense as well Geno may have to play a bit more conservative and protect the football. Its possible Geno goes deep early to open things up for the running game then we ram the ball down their throats.

Jets 20 -13

I'm very confident going into this game against the Titans.  Our defense feed on dink and dunk QB.  But what worry me a little is the ability of Jake Lucker to run and that is his best weapon.   I think MM will have an excellent game plan against the Titans' defense. 

Jets 24 Titans 10.

Archived