Stephen Hill has a concussion.

joewilly12

Stephen Hill has been diagnosed with a concussion.

Hill took a headshot from Titans S Michael Griffin on the second play of Sunday's loss and never returned. Now he'll enter the league's protocol and have to pass a battery of tests before gaining medical clearance. The good news is the Jets are on a long week as they'll face the Falcons on Week 5's Monday Night Football. With Hill and Santonio Holmes (hamstring) both in doubt, the Jets could be forced to start Jeremy Kerley and Clyde Gates at wideout. It's an awful situation for error-prone rookie QB Geno Smith.

We need to sign someone or make a trade for Kenny Britt.

You never know. He showed real flashes. Maybe he could be like a Braylon situation when we acquired him. A change of scenery may do big things.

That's only half of it. I think the Jets need to hold on to all of their draft picks for 2014. They have some depth issues and are going to need to address a multitude of positions next year.

That's only half of it. I think the Jets need to hold on to all of their draft picks for 2014. They have some depth issues and are going to need to address a multitude of positions next year.

I am with you. I just don't think that the asking price will be very high. Give them some of the scrap off of our heap. 

I am with you. I just don't think that the asking price will be very high. Give them some of the scrap off of our heap.

They give up a 5th for Holmes. I imagine the asking price would be about the same. I'm not sure what his contract is, but that would factor into it. I just don't see how having two malcontent WRs on the same team would be a good thing.

They give up a 5th for Holmes. I imagine the asking price would be about the same. I'm not sure what his contract is, but that would factor into it. I just don't see how having two malcontent WRs on the same team would be a good thing.

How has Holmes been malcontent the guy rehabbed and did everything the Jets asked of him he even tried to help tutor the young WRs Holmes had issues with Sanchez not the Jets. Holmes is good now he even took a pay cut.

How has Holmes been malcontent the guy rehabbed and did everything the Jets asked of him he even tried to help tutor the young WRs Holmes had issues with Sanchez not the Jets. Holmes is good now he even took a pay cut.

Holmes was a malcontent in Pittsburgh and he was one here too.

Did he take a pay cut or was it just a restructure?

Exactly look at the deal the 49ers got in acquiring Boldin that guy is a beast top 10 WR in the NFL for a 6th pick

That deal was sealed the moment Crabtree went down and Boldin kept insisting on no pay cut.  Not even If others team were offering a 3rd rounder for Boldin.  This was a case of one brother helping the other.  

Stephen Hill has been diagnosed with a concussion.

Hill took a headshot from Titans S Michael Griffin on the second play of Sunday's loss and never returned. Now he'll enter the league's protocol and have to pass a battery of tests before gaining medical clearance. The good news is the Jets are on a long week as they'll face the Falcons on Week 5's Monday Night Football. With Hill and Santonio Holmes (hamstring) both in doubt, the Jets could be forced to start Jeremy Kerley and Clyde Gates at wideout. It's an awful situation for error-prone rookie QB Geno Smith.

We need to sign someone or make a trade for Kenny Britt.

Weaponz!!!

Kenny Britt is a FA after the season.  Giving up a third for him is on a par with extending Sanchez.  Britt probably wouldn't help much this week becaus he is 1. hurt, 2. has no idea of the playbook and 3. a slacker with as many penalties as catches. He'll fit right in!  Boldin went for a 6th because he gets paid a ton of money and the Ravens couldn't afford to keep him after they signed Flacco.  We don't want/need an $8M WR.

Really, what's your excuse?

The point is, do you really see how absurd it sounds when all the guys you are professing to be our season's saviors are either on the street (no single team deems them worthy of being on a team) or hurt?  Britt is a very solid talent, but it's a contract year and he's an absolute pain in the ass. If you can bring him in for a 7th, sure, but anything more than a 7th with an escalator to a 6th is ridiculous.

The point is, do you really see how absurd it sounds when all the guys you are professing to be our season's saviors are either on the street (no single team deems them worthy of being on a team) or hurt?  Britt is a very solid talent, but it's a contract year and he's an absolute pain in the ass. If you can bring him in for a 7th, sure, but anything more than a 7th with an escalator to a 6th is ridiculous.

Kenny Britt improves this teams WR corps immediately and we have $$ to re-sign him next season.. ANYONE improves this WR corps over Gates and Obamanu.

Archived