I loved EVERYTHING about this win!

Klecko73isGod

I love that we came back after being down by 11 at halftime. Normally the Jets do not respond well when being down in that situation, especially against the Pats. Rex musta done some serious talkin' at halftime. 

I love that we owned their asses on third down on both sides of the ball. 1-for-12 for the Pats, 11-for-21 for the Jets. That's what we call DOMINATION.

I love that Geno shook off the pick six and played like a G-D DAMNED RAMPAGING BEAST in the second half.

I love that once it was clear the run was working we kept shoving it right the **** down their throats. A Marty Morningwheg team runs the ball more than 50 times in a game? Amazing!

I love that the Pats first adjustment had to be made before the end of the first quarter because Jeremy Kerley was absolutely killing them on third down. 

I love that Antonio Allen had a coming out party at Cindy Brady's expense. Kid played like a monster yesterday.

I love Mo Wilkerson - best Jet D-lineman since Joe Klecko and it's not close.

I love that Brady was so afraid of Snacks hitting him that he took a Favre-like dive. ******* pussy.

I love that Geno flat out out-played Brady's punk ass. The best QB on the field was wearing #7 yesterday. 

And finally -

I LOVE THAT WE GOT A SECOND CHANCE AT A FG TO WIN IT IN OT BECAUSE OF AN ILL-TIMED MISTAKE BY THE PATS. 

With all the losses the Jets have snatched from the jaws of victory against the Pats over the years due to late picks, dumb penalties, fumbles, you name it; it was great to be on the other side of it for a change!

I don't know how far we are going this year, or if we are even going anywhere. I just know that it is fun to watch this team play every Sunday again. 

J - E - T - S 

jets

Jets

JETS!!!!

Its a very young team brimming with potential led by an exciting explosive young QB.

You're basically dead if you're not enjoying it.

That win was awesome.  Watched it with the whole family.  Typically when we get together for Jets/Pats game, it ends in disaster.  It was fun to watch the entire family go nuts finally getting a win over the Pats.

This game reminded me of the 2010 week 2 game against the Patriots where we were on the ropes in the first half and dominated the second. I don't like how it ended because it overshadowed really good play by Geno, the defense, Ivory, etc. But it might help motivate them further when they hear that some aren't giving them credit saying they got a gift.

I love that Antonio Allen had a coming out party at Cindy Brady's expense. Kid played like a monster yesterday.

I love that Brady was so afraid of Snacks hitting him that he took a Favre-like dive. ******* pussy.

Coming out party?  Allen did a good job.  Lets be honest a one armed TE who played less than 70% snaps,  playing his first game action since January had 8 catches for 114 yards.  If healthy, would have caught the game winning TE.  And even with one arm was dam close to catching it as is.

I thought this was Mo?  Anywho..Brady was dead to rights.  He had no choice other than to get hit hard.  That is a dumb ass choice. 

I agree with your other points, but this is over embellishing. 

It was a good week for me. ND beat USC, USA beat panama, I WHOPPED TOM'S ASS IN FF, the Fins lost and the mother****ing Jets beat the Pats in OT.

Happy ******* days

I was almost hoping we'd lose to Panama so that Mexico would get eliminated from WC qualification.  But there's no way I could simply root against the US.

I'd love to see New Zealand knock them out.

I was almost hoping we'd lose to Panama so that Mexico would get eliminated from WC qualification. But there's no way I could simply root against the US.

I'd love to see New Zealand knock them out.

If it was rugby then I could say they'd win (they ******* destroy them) but zero chance in soccer.

Coming out party?  Allen did a good job.  Lets be honest a one armed TE who played less than 70% snaps,  playing his first game action since January had 8 catches for 114 yards.  If healthy, would have caught the game winning TE.  And even with one arm was dam close to catching it as is.

I thought this was Mo?  Anywho..Brady was dead to rights.  He had no choice other than to get hit hard.  That is a dumb ass choice. 

If he catches it Geno brings us back for the win anyhow. Book it.

Pretty sure he ducked under both of them at different times. 

I will put you down as a volunteer to let Klecko sit on your shoulders. 

Well, Allen did not have him on all his catches.  Point is, he made several good plays on him.  Our safeties don't play the pass well.

Well, Allen did not have him on all his catches.  Point is, he made several good plays on him.  Our safeties don't play the pass well.

He did.

Do you want Steve Gregory?  Please take him.

Archived