Jets-Bills prediction thread

T0mShane

This will be one of those games where neither team throws for more than 100 yards (mostly because of the 30+ mph winds, and severe T-Storms, and rain forecasted during the entire game, could even see a lightning delay) on paper this type of game favors the Jets, but the Jets offense rarely gets in the end zone, and this will keep the Bills one broken running play, or Spiller screen pass from winning it.

Bills 13

Jets 12

I just looked at weather.com and got scattered showers and light rain as a forecast

27 - 17 Jets. Spiller/FJ run for 80 combined one TD. Manuel throws for 150, td, int, fumble. Geno throws for 220+, 2TDs @ 65%, one fumble (it's due). Ivory/Powell get 140 yards, one TD. Jets get 5 sacks. Bills get 2.

My biggest fear as well. So many times over the years we have witnessed exactly this in a game we needed to win.

Not buying the whole play-off thing just yet as the team is just not that good. This is a must win however if we have any plans of sneaking in.

Jets DID beat the Saints n Pats, so I'm not sure what you mean by "just not that good". But u r indirectly saying the Bills are better. And we are not sneaking in to the playoffs. We own the only realistic WC spot (the other is a given to KC or Broncos). 5-4 in the toughest part of the schedule. We should get 4-3 at the very least to close the year and possibly 5-2.

Geno hasn't played with Holmes for six weeks or Winslow for a month. They're an improvement in talent, obviously, but there could definitely be some timing/communication issue with them, too. The Bills being much stronger in the secondary is a factor, too.

True.  The Bills were really banged up back there when we faced them last.  Still, I have to anticipate a nice day out of Holmes.  5 catches for 154 and a TD the last time he faced Buffalo....depending on who is matched up with him it would be reasonable to expect half of that production.

Jets DID beat the Saints n Pats, so I'm not sure what you mean by "just not that good". But u r indirectly saying the Bills are better. And we are not sneaking in to the playoffs. We own the only realistic WC spot (the other is a given to KC or Broncos). 5-4 in the toughest part of the schedule. We should get 4-3 at the very least to close the year and possibly 5-2.

Say again?

Not as funny as Bills fans thinking their team is good because the Jets gave them a game and promptly losing to the Falcons/Bucs. We all know thats happening. 

Are we good? I dunno. Are we bad? Not at all. Our defense is worlds better, we've had some bad injury luck with Spiller, our rookie QB, then his back up as well. Byrd missed the first handful of games too. Now everyone is back and healthy with the roster they planned on and they look pretty decent, for having a rookie QB, rookie head coach and rookie OC. Things are finally looking up for us, and we have some easier games coming up with ATL/Tampa/JAX. Just wanna keep seeing progress. 

Most of your predictions were right ... It was a BLOWOUT and the better team won. It's time to end the dilutions that the Jets will make the playoffs anytime soon. Through 10 games, young Geno has a Passer Rating of 65.1 with 8 fumbles (4 lost), 16 INTs, 34 sacks and a mere 8 TDs passes. Young Geno may not see a second season as a starter in the NFL. My prediction for next game? Jets-Lose-Again.

Most of your predictions were right ... It was a BLOWOUT and the better team won. It's time to end the dilutions that the Jets will make the playoffs anytime soon. Through 10 games, young Geno has a Passer Rating of 65.1 with 8 fumbles (4 lost), 16 INTs, 34 sacks and a mere 8 TDs passes. Young Geno may not see a second season as a starter in the NFL. My prediction for next game? Jets-Lose-Again.

JLA...we hardly knew ye....

Sexy bitch you know I got it.

Archived