Ex-Rex countdown now at four

MexiRoll6

With another STELLAR effort from Geno Smith against Miami - Simms didn't look much better - Rex's games as HC are down to four. I doubt the Jets win another game this season, they are THAT bad. Geno is a bust as is Dee Milliner. Holmes, Ducasse, Wilson, Milliner, Nelson, DeBrickashaw Ferguson, Willie Colon, Mike Goodson and Stephen Hill should all be on the chopping block, and released ASAP, tomorrow would be nice. Purge this friggin team of the underachievers. If Jay Cutler becomes available and Woody Johnson doesn't SIGN HIM IMMEDIATELY, I give up. The Jets will suffer through the "learning process" of yet another rookie QB (and of course they will take the wrong one). It HAS to be Cutler if he is let go by Chicago. Anybody see how this team "played hard" for Rex today? Me neither.

With another STELLAR effort from Geno Smith against Miami - Simms didn't look much better - Rex's games as HC are down to four. I doubt the Jets win another game this season, they are THAT bad. Geno is a bust as is Dee Milliner. Holmes, Ducasse, Wilson, Milliner, Nelson, DeBrickashaw Ferguson, Willie Colon, Mike Goodson and Stephen Hill should all be on the chopping block, and released ASAP, tomorrow would be nice. Purge this friggin team of the underachievers. If Jay Cutler becomes available and Woody Johnson doesn't SIGN HIM IMMEDIATELY, I give up. The Jets will suffer through the "learning process" of yet another rookie QB (and of course they will take the wrong one). It HAS to be Cutler if he is let go by "played hard" for Rex today? Me neither.

**** Cutler, draft a qb. Preferably Manziel or Carr.

Pro bowl tackle ferguson should be released? Is that what I read

Ferguson has NEVER been voted to the Pro Bowl as a starter. He was always an alternate who went because the guy voted in didn't want to play. Ferguson is vastly OVERRATED. He got beat for two sacks by himself today.

Ferguson has NEVER been voted to the Pro Bowl as a starter. He was always an alternate who went because the guy voted in didn't want to play. Ferguson is vastly OVERRATED. He got beat for two sacks by himself today.

He had a bad game it happens. Where else are you going to find a an above average left tackle without spending a first round pick n him

Watch it with the personal attacks man, I thought the D line played pretty good today. What is it you expect from Rex?

What is it I expect from Rex? NOTHING, which is exactly what he shows me as a HC. I have NO expectations from Rex Ryan, he is exactly what he is. Half a HC. Sure the d-line played well, look how many first round picks we have used on it. How about that porous secondary with a top pick that can't cover anyone and makes up for it by not tackling. What is it YOU SEE in Rex?

He had a bad game it happens. Where else are you going to find a an above average left tackle without spending a first round pick n him

I watch every game over on TIVO and Ferguson has had two straight seasons of being less than good. Time for him to pack it in.

What is it I expect from Rex? NOTHING, which is exactly what he shows me as a HC. I have NO expectations from Rex Ryan, he is exactly what he is. Half a HC. Sure the d-line played well, look how many first round picks we have used on it. How about that porous secondary with a top pick that can't cover anyone and makes up for it by not tackling. What is it YOU SEE in Rex?

He's a master motivator

How much time you got? I'll keep writing until you get on the short bus for school tomorrow. You MUST be 'special' to ask such a dumb a$$ question.

Somewhere between the total lack of an offensive game plan and the pussy 4th down FG at the goal line.

Sean Payton is half a coach.

With another STELLAR effort from Geno Smith against Miami - Simms didn't look much better - Rex's games as HC are down to four. I doubt the Jets win another game this season, they are THAT bad. Geno is a bust as is Dee Milliner. Holmes, Ducasse, Wilson, Milliner, Nelson, DeBrickashaw Ferguson, Willie Colon, Mike Goodson and Stephen Hill should all be on the chopping block, and released ASAP, tomorrow would be nice. Purge this friggin team of the underachievers. If Jay Cutler becomes available and Woody Johnson doesn't SIGN HIM IMMEDIATELY, I give up. The Jets will suffer through the "learning process" of yet another rookie QB (and of course they will take the wrong one). It HAS to be Cutler if he is let go by Chicago. Anybody see how this team "played hard" for Rex today? Me neither.

Yes, they are ... but they have been THAT bad all along, the 5 wins is an absolute aberration. 

This roster is pure garbage outside of 3 defensive linemen.

Archived