How did we beat the Saints?

joewilly12

Rex is a better coach than Sean Payton

The 2 differences between S Payton, and Rex Ryan is one is a D mastermind, the other, an O mastermind. And the 2nd, and biggest difference one has D Bree's the other doesn't! Nobody would be calling for Rex's head if Drew Bree's was our QB, FACT!

Same reason why the Saints were beaten down in Seattle one week and beat down the Panthers at home the next.   

Many teams are far better at home than on the road and certain games are always going to be circled on calendars.  I mean Rex vs Rob,  Ivory against his old team and so on.     

And after seeing some of the Bills vs Bucs highlights, the question could be, how the hell did the Bills beat down the jets?

1. Saints are a different team at home.

2. We caught them off guard with Ivory having a revenge game.

3. We got lucky with a couple of tipped pass interceptions.

1. Not a strong enough argument for a team that is SB favorites from NFC.

2. I guess Ivory is having a revenge season agai st the NFL.

3. I guess there's no such thing as good defensive plays.

4. We won without any luck. Don't try to downplay that fact.

Are you here because your a Jets fan? Or because you hate Jets fans, and like to point out how bad it is to be a Jets fan day after day?

You say that as if these things are mutually exclusive?

The answer is both. Unfortunately.

You say that as if these things are mutually exclusive?

The answer is both. Unfortunately.

Yea well the guy who lives in a sh*tty run down shack, and knows it, doesn't need someone constantly reminding him of it for no particular reason other than to agitate him. If I wanted that I would go post on a Patriots forum.

Yea well the guy who lives in a sh*tty run down shack, and knows it, doesn't need someone constantly reminding him of it for no particular reason other than to agitate him. If I wanted that I would go post on a Patriots forum.

Don't take it personal. I'm sure your shack is very home-ey feeling.

Archived