Pats and the Super Bowl

Maxman

how many articles is cimini working on right now about parcells telling manning to stay in school (lie), belicheat would have stayed if leon lived (lie) and pete should have been given one more year to prove himself (lie)?

he is sharpening the ol axe as we speak, lol

we need a 49er angle.

They're losing in Denver, stop worrying.

Sorry, DESTINY says:

New England  vs. Seattle

2 former Jets Head coaches, 1 HOF QB who became that after a JET blasted Bledsoe. The Jets next head coach on the Seattle staff: Bevell.

Too much bad Karma for this franchise for it to be anything else at thei OWN HOME BARN. So sad.

I cannot rest until the hated patsies are eliminated. Right now it looks OK. Broncos are 4.5 favs at home and Peyton wants this badly, though the Bronocs D is suspect. Even if they pull an upset surely SF or Seattle would manhandle them. But we'd have to listen to 2 weeks of Belly/Brady BS.

I have a feeling Denver's gonna beat them

All depends on how quickly, if at all, the Pats can learn the Broncos play calling signals.....if they can, I am sure the Pats will win......I tell ya, I cant wait to be watching an episode of "The Football Life" on the NFL network or maybe an E:60 on ESPN 10 years from now titled something like: The Patriots, a dynasty built on cheating.

You guys all KNOW the Pats are winning another Super Bowl this year right? It's the law of averages...they are due...it's gonna suck and all we know it but at this point there IS no arguing with any Pats fans anyway, their team is one of the games' greatest ever.  I hate them, you hate them but the good news for us is, unless you go over to JI and fight a few 15 year old idiots, it will really have no effect on our lives anyway. They're probably bored with them at this point too-Pats fans that is...spoiled babies all

You guys all KNOW the Pats are winning another Super Bowl this year right? It's the law of averages...they are due...it's gonna suck and all we know it but at this point there IS no arguing with any Pats fans anyway, their team is one of the games' greatest ever.  I hate them, you hate them but the good news for us is, unless you go over to JI and fight a few 15 year old idiots, it will really have no effect on our lives anyway. They're probably bored with them at this point too-Pats fans that is...spoiled babies all

Jimmy Pats are not going to win this year-look on the good side Brady will be another year older next year.

Archived