Superbowl game thread

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that Seattle can't get Lynch going gives Denver a glimmer of hope because it means Seattle won't be able to run the clock out so easily. Peyton needs to find his balls for any of that to happen though.

Denver's offensive line needs to find their balls. I believe they'll be able to gameplan during halftime. Luckily for them Halftime is rather long. That may simmer things down on seattle's side. 

If Peyton can get 3 seconds to stand in the pocket he'll be fine. Peyton had to move out the pocket more during the first half then he probably did the entire season. Seattle's front 5 is looking phenomenal. 

You know, I went to great lengths for two week in order to avoid and all Super Bowl programming prior to the game.  Same for all of the inane pre-game stuff today.  Maybe I missed the best part of this annual spectacle --  what a putrid game.  It's the Super Bowel.  Thank God bull fighting season is just around the corner.

Mark Cuban just won 20 mill in first play being a safety.

I HAD SAFETY ON THE FIRST PLAY IN VEGAS !!!!!!!!!! 1mm to 1.. $20mm BABY. #Unbelievable

I would check Manny Ramirez' bank account in the next year.  Perhaps Cuban wasn't the only one to win that particular bet. 

Archived