Space Jam Mafia - Game Over - Lyncher Wins

Nolder

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having a hard time seeing Lily as scum, she's been so blatantly out of whack - I can't tell if it's rustiness - or her typical discomfort in deceiving people (if you've been scum with Lily, you know what I mean) surfacing in the game thread. 

I do think her alignment would shed light on those that jumped all over her fumbling around. When I was grilling her, Leelou wasted no time dropping that first vote on her.

Unvote

Vote Leelou

One issue though:  now that we know there's only one target for the lyncher, it changes the view of those who jumped from train to train.

I could make the argument that Leelou was trying to "normalize" her jumping on trains still, though.

I'm on the fence with this - is this the Ape making a solid decision on a direction for today, or scumApe trying to mislead with reasonable sounding play.

Hmmm

Relax sugar t!ts.  I'm able to dedicate more time to this now and the Ape is quite easy to read. 

I will say I don't like his over explanation of an early morning vote on the person who is most likely getting lynched today.  Plus I had expected a little more fight over who gets to hammer.

hmm indeed.

Relax sugar t!ts.  I'm able to dedicate more time to this now and the Ape is quite easy to read. 

I will say I don't like his over explanation of an early morning vote on the person who is most likely getting lynched today.  Plus I had expected a little more fight over who gets to hammer.

hmm indeed.

You're more likely to get the topless pics from the ladies you're always creeping begging requesting before you're able to make me trust that whatever you say wasn't pulled straight out of your ass.

You're more likely to get the topless pics from the ladies you're always creeping begging requesting before you're able to make me trust that whatever you say wasn't pulled straight out of your ass.

Verbal, let's imagine that maybe I'm the target of the lyncher... so far, I've got you and now Pac breadcrumbing a future move against me.

How does that align to your theory that the lyncher will slow-play going after their target?

hmm indeed.

What over-explanation? I was talking about Lily, and voted Leelou. Did you even read it you tit?

What over-explanation? I was talking about Lily, and voted Leelou. Did you even read it you tit?

Yes it was about 2 sentences too long to drop a vote on the person you've been looking at the entire game.  Felt you wanted to make sure we were super comfortable with where your heads at..  as if anyone bothers reading all your posts.

Verbal, let's imagine that maybe I'm the target of the lyncher... so far, I've got you and now Pac breadcrumbing a future move against me.

How does that align to your theory that the lyncher will slow-play going after their target?

Your definition of slow-play does not align with mine.  I would completely ignore you for a day or two, and THEN gentle nudge your train and be the hammer.

That is the easiest way to win as a Lyncher - I've run a handful of Lyncher games and I'm pretty confident this is the easiest path to victory for them.  And I've done none of that for you.

Blah blah, more WIFOM, Verbal. 

Yes it was about 2 sentences too long to drop a vote on the person you've been looking at the entire game.  Felt you wanted to make sure we were super comfortable with where your heads at..  as if anyone bothers reading all your posts.

Yup. I've only pressured 1 person all game.

Would it make sense to let scum shoot into our crowd of vanillas and lyncher, in hopes that either the lyncher, the lynchee or a vanilla gets killed? While our cop gets another viewing? I don't have time to figure out how this plays into the numbers game... can someone else vet it?

Can we vote No Lynch?

Yes.

You can also just not lynch.

The effect is the same.

You will go to Night phase without having killed anyone (and I wont kill anyone either).

The only purpose of voting No Lynch is you want to go to Night sooner rather than later.

Archived