The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to... 

How not to... 

sit back and shut up.  I've assumed control of this game and will steer this ship to victory.

YOU still have a long shadow of doubt cast over your entire stupid performance this game.  Don't be surprised if you find you're the one walking the plank soon.

sit back and shut up.  I've assumed control of this game and will steer this ship to victory.

YOU still have a long shadow of doubt cast over your entire stupid performance this game.  Don't be surprised if you find you're the one walking the plank soon.

Yes, you can walk the monkey off the plank right after you swab the deck

Face it Pac, you just wanted to tell everyone you had the coin so you could puff your chest out about scum possibly going after you last night. 

At least I'm AWARE I'm a moron.  You're blissfully ignorant of your own stupidity.

2 quick votes and just about everyone in the game not named Ishy having me in their top 3.  You act like we don't hyper lynch around here.

I said I didn't know the vote count but assumed it was 3 or 4 votes.

Either way there was zero reason not to claim and see what people had to say rather than withhold the info and let myself get run up.  In what world is there a reason to have done that?  People can't have the coin 2 cycles in a row and I was hoping to be countered.

Once again you fail to think things out and just jump at whatever flashing light you see.

Face it Pac, you just wanted to tell everyone you had the coin so you could puff your chest out about scum possibly going after you last night. 

At least I'm AWARE I'm a moron.  You're blissfully ignorant of your own stupidity.

This is 80's greatest post of all time.

Who would counter the claim?  The only thing you'd get is some idiot saying they had the coin now and scum would know who not to shoot at.  Makes zero sense.

I don't know what's worse.. the stupidity of this post or Ape quoting it like you make a valid point.

I would want someone to counter the claim because that would mean they are lying...  like uh, scum or something.

I don't know what's worse.. the stupidity of this post or Ape quoting it like you make a valid point.

I would want someone to counter the claim because that would mean they are lying...  like uh, scum or something.

^^^^^ This insecure defensive posturing is why I quoted it. So easy. LOL

just kill Nolder already..  I'll continue to give you the keys to victory..

although it could be mildly humorous seeing what outrageous reveal he comes up with..  almost as funny as little 80 scrambling around with incoherent insults earlier as if he's making valid points.

just kill Nolder already..  I'll continue to give you the keys to victory..

although it could be mildly humorous seeing what outrageous reveal he comes up with..  almost as funny as little 80 scrambling around with incoherent insults earlier as if he's making valid points.

take your bitch slap like man you chocha

Archived