The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

I was just wondering that because I was thinking to myself Pac, Myself, and Crusher can all be eliminated as people who do not have the coin right now. 

But then I thought maybe Crusher could still have the coin, depending on how the stealing mechanic works.

wtf.. why are you trying to eliminate who has the coin? The post above makes a lot more sense if it was made in the scum chat.

Is it possible that nolder can be this obvious?

fwiw.. I think it's unlikely that scum started the game with the coin, so unless someone counters pac, I'm going to believe him

unvote

vote Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not giving Pac a pass just because he had the coin day 1. For all we know, random.org decided where it would go. 

Yes, but no NK.. It would take an unlikely set of circumstances for Pac to be scum, have the coin and have the scum team coincidentally shoot the doc last night. Not impossible, but the more likely scenario is pac was shot at .. for now

@Mod... if someone stole the coin from pac last night, would he still be protected or would the stealer be protected? Also, what happens if nobody stole it from him, does he keep it?

Yes, but no NK.. It would take an unlikely set of circumstances for Pac to be scum, have the coin and have the scum team coincidentally shoot the doc last night. Not impossible, but the more likely scenario is pac was shot at .. for now

@Mod... if someone stole the coin from pac last night, would he still be protected or would the stealer be protected? Also, what happens if nobody stole it from him, does he keep it?

Okay. That makes sense. 

wtf.. why are you trying to eliminate who has the coin? 

Actually I'm more concerned about who had the coin.

At the moment I am running with the assumption that it wasn't Pac.

I'm not going to assume we have a Doc until they die or we see a claim so whoever was shot last night was the one with the coin imo and thus clear.

It rests on a lot of assumptions, I realize that.

I'm just trying to figure out what's what. 

Here's another question for our Mod.

@Mod: If two or more people try to steal from the person who has the coin how is it determined which of them gets it?

I wonder...let's say Crusher stole from Pac, and I stole from Crusher that same night.

Would Crusher end with the coin or would I?

@Mod: Can you clarify who would end with the coin in the given scenario?

Crusher

@ LEELOU CAN SCUM STEAL THE COIN

Yes

Your answers can be found here: 

*****The coin is a trinket in the game: each night you will PM me a name in your role PM, if you find the coin, you cannot be killed for 1 phase (day/night - can still be lynched).You may not have the coin two consecutive phases.*****

@Mod: If two or more people try to steal from the person who has the coin how is it determined which of them gets it?

random.org

So, basically, Ape is arguing that I'm scum because I used the "get behind the Ape" tactic.  Otherwise, it shows a back and forth and discussion of the situation.  Perfectly possible for scum to do and I won't argue it isn't, but far from a gotcha moment.

Fair enough.

I wasn't treating it like a gotcha. You guys know I am ever-aware of "get behind the ape" as a scum tactic, just doing my job.

Read it again hot shot.. you had to pick a name.  If no one had the coin to begin with then who's name were people picking last night?

You're really making this easy.

If nobody else claims of having the coin last night I think it's a fair assumption, not perfect but fair your more than likely town. 

wtf.. why are you trying to eliminate who has the coin? The post above makes a lot more sense if it was made in the scum chat.

fwiw.. I think it's unlikely that scum started the game with the coin, so unless someone counters pac, I'm going to believe him

unvote

vote Nolder

I think Nolders new found Ape-arrogance just bit him in the ass.

vote Nolder

Crusher

Yes

Your answers can be found here: 

*****The coin is a trinket in the game: each night you will PM me a name in your role PM, if you find the coin, you cannot be killed for 1 phase (day/night - can still be lynched).You may not have the coin two consecutive phases.*****

random.org

Confident woman of power are smexy

If your just worried about sims 3 then the set up you have should be fine. However if you install the game and it lags or gives you problems then get this card in the link below. That's a very good card for the money and you should not spend any less or you will be wasting your money for very little performance boost plus this card has a much better cooling solution with an exhaust port that blows the heat out of the back of the case not in the case than most if not all cards in this price range

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-SUPERCLOCKED-Graphics-02G-P4-2662-KR/dp/B00966IREK/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1392947963&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=EVGA+02G-P4-3757-KR+GeForce+GTX+750+Ti+2GB+128-Bit+GDDR5+PCI+Express+3.0+FTW+w%2F+ACX+Cooling+Video+Card

Anytime PAC :) if you do get the card and have any issues installing drivers just let me know.

back burner ... most of the guys on the team we assembled are still together gaming on my website www.prophecyguild.net but without a few real coders it made the task next to impossible. We had the 3d artists and our writer has 2 fantasy books published but coders are hard to find especially good ones.

70s-spiderman-meme-11.jpg

unvote

vote Nolder

Dammit now I'm starting to think you're town.

Anyway, Pac's logic on the coin is sensible - more importantly the nature of his arguments around it resonate as town Pac. Not that obvious remedial scum sh*t you all let him get away with last game when he was 3rd party.

I thought I was a lock for scum you incredible douchebag.

and I wanted to clarify that scum could steal the coin so going forward it can't be used to try and prove innocence.  The fact that the pigs on the scum team shot at me last night helped me greatly when it came time to claim.  Made it wayyyy less likely that I'm scum who started with a coin.  Exactly no one would holster so they could claim they had a coin in the event they got heat the next day.  That's ludicrous.

Thanks, Pigs.

For the record Nolder and Smash seemed to jump at me the most about scum stealing the coin..  one thought is they could be scummates and not have known that town would know they can steal the coin.

and I wanted to clarify that scum could steal the coin so going forward it can't be used to try and prove innocence.  The fact that the pigs on the scum team shot at me last night helped me greatly when it came time to claim.  Made it wayyyy less likely that I'm scum who started with a coin.  Exactly no one would holster so they could claim they had a coin in the event they got heat the next day.  That's ludicrous.

Thanks, Pigs.

For the record Nolder and Smash seemed to jump at me the most about scum stealing the coin..  one thought is they could be scummates and not have known that town would know they can steal the coin.

how about I punch you right in the face

Revealed you had the coin without any provocation?  It seems to me that that is more helpful information to scum than it is town.  But then again I'm a moron.

does getting quickly run up and close to being lynched count as "provocation"?

nice to see you're still as putrid at this game as ever.  they should set have a section in the mafia wiki page outlining the worst player ever.  Your stupid little chicken-hawk avatar would be at the top left corner of the page followed by 20 pages detailing some of the insanely stupid plays you've made over the years.  From bussing a scummate on day 1 who was getting no heat, to false claiming Doc as a roleless townie, and on and on and on and on...

Archived