The QB Rumor Mill

JetNation

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Bleedin green was the GM we might go 3-13. Complete fool! Type of guy that gets out of the shower to take a piss.

Can't make up your mind who you want to throw a hissy fit at now, huh?  Must be a tough life to live.  Although probably for the best that you edited out "joewillie78", considering he actually was on your side for some reason.  I already knew you were an idiot, so no harm no foul there.

To be clear, I only get out of the shower when the person's face I want to piss on isn't already in there with me.  But come on, you already knew that.

This board is like the twilight zone. Nycdan were we watching the same games? I bet he did not throw any int's too. The guy is garbage. All you JO's are going to have a heart attack when the Jets take a QB at 18.

Don't insult the whole board, there is no need for that.

Good luck with your recruiting efforts at Don Bosco this year btw.

Bleedin Green, talk to me after the Jets draft a new QB. Bye the way, tell Geno to get out of the shower. Rex needs him to learn the playbook.

Not sure what the Jets drafting a new QB has to do with anything, as I'm certainly not opposed to that.  By the way, I was quite clearly referring to my interest in using your face as my mural, as Geno's far too busy with dick pics.  Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

I think we all appreciate someone agreeing with us, but the banter back and forth when we disagree is what keeps us coming back to JetNation.

Please continue to tell us what keeps bringing you back, so we can make the appropriate changes.

I only insult people who think Geno should have the keys to the car handed to him. He did nothing to earn the starting job. Let me see him go out and win the job because of his play. Not because he was drafted in the second round.

Then you should probably shut up once and for all, because there's no one here who thinks that way.

Slates, not what I read but I will let the moves the Jets make at the QB position speak for themselves. Don't think the people that lick Geno's ass are going to like them though.

I can't speak for T0mShane, but none of the rest of us have ever licked Geno's ass.

Then you should probably shut up once and for all, because there's no one here who thinks that way.

No one on Jet Nation is advocating for Geno to be the starter next year no matter who they bring in, and no matter the competition? Boy , I don't know. While most of the Geno supporters also support FAIR competition, their are those that have advocated for him to be the man, and it then becomes his simply to lose with his awful play, should that occur.

I am advocating for a FAIR competition based solely on the fact that besides SANCHEZ, and even he could win it, that basically any vet they bring in will beat out Smith.

No one on Jet Nation is advocating for Geno to be the starter next year no matter who they bring in, and no matter the competition? Boy , I don't know. While most of the Geno supporters also support FAIR competition, their are those that have advocated for him to be the man, and it then becomes his simply to lose with his awful play, should that occur.

I am advocating for a FAIR competition based solely on the fact that besides SANCHEZ, and even he could win it, that basically any vet they bring in will beat out Smith.

And if we are to have a fair competition, why would we want to bring in an old, broken down, nothing like Vick? 

Is there anyone here who doesn't advocate bringing in a vet and/or a draft pick at QB? I don't think so. I disagree that any vet would beat him out, but I want someone to try.

I know the pessimists of the world love to paint themselves as realists, but the reality is that the Jets are very likely to favor last year's second round pick in any competition. Like last year, if it's close, it'll go to Geno.

Is there anyone here who doesn't advocate bringing in a vet and/or a draft pick at QB? I don't think so. I disagree that any vet would beat him out, but I want someone to try.

I know the pessimists of the world love to paint themselves as realists, but the reality is that the Jets are very likely to favor last year's second round pick in any competition. Like last year, if it's close, it'll go to Geno.

I would have to specifically go back and scan posts, but many have said that its Geno's job, and that the vet would simply be an insurance policy, should he go Sanchez on us. This is an absolutely horrible idea. let him WIN the competition against a Vet or a drafted QB in FAIR competition. And if he wins it, then I will support him as our QB, but if he goes Sanchez on us, then I will be the first to scream at REX to yank the loser.

Wow, Sanchez is now a confirmed adjective.

So you want mediocrity instead? 

Loaded question. You know I scream everyday about how mediocre REX is , and that we as Jet fans are happy to settle for mediocrity, so if I answer yes to this, and say, "sure mediocrity is better than awful", then you will be writing back, saying that I am now a hypocrite, as I am willing to settle for mediocrity in our QB.

Sorry, I will avoid the question and simply say that I DONT want a QBR of 66.5.

Loaded question. You know I scream everyday about how mediocre REX is , and that we as Jet fans are happy to settle for mediocrity, so if I answer yes to this, and say, "sure mediocrity is better than awful", then you will be writing back, saying that I am now a hypocrite, as I am willing to settle for mediocrity in our QB.

Sorry, I will avoid the question and simply say that I DONT want a QBR of 66.5.

Let me make this clear for you once and for all:

A "QBR" of 66.5 is outstanding. http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

A "Passer Efficiency Rating" of 66.5 is not. http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE AND THEN TALK TO ME. 

Archived