Aaron Hernandez beats the snot out of fellow inmate.

joewilly12

They have/had guys like this, Ray Lewis, LT and Ray Rice in the NFL but they're putting their efforts towards players saying ***.

I think they have video of Hernandez using the N word during the fight. He's really ****ed now. Does Ted Wells do prison law?

I am not seeing this the way you guys are seeing this. I would hate to defend this guy but I'm sure he hears people talking sh*t to him all of the time and this guy just got what was coming to him. It's prison, guys.

And it's the NFL if someone says *** during the game it's in the heat of the moment. Big ******* deal.

Aaron Hernandez has been reassigned to a more restrictive unit of Bristol County Jail following his Tuesday fight.
Hernandez's new cell looks the same -- a barren room with a bunk bed and a toilet. But now he has to be in cuffs, complete with a waist chain and leg irons, every time he leaves his cell. A source tells NECN that Hernandez was not in handcuffs at the time of the fight, but the other inmate was. "I'm not happy that there may have been a breakdown in our system and our protocols," sheriff Thomas Hodgson said. Hernandez is still awaiting trial after pleading not guilty to the murder of Odin Lloyd. Feb 27 - 8:28 AM

Once a Patriot...

Archived