Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see if Ishy can find that proof of Leelou tunneling. She's only asked him what, three times?

I'd also like AVM to share his case on JiF. I could go look back and see what he has said, but I'm being lazy. 

PING.

So, when AVM proclaims you are town, and you proclaim he is town, it's all good. Lots of people do what they are doing, it's hardly a scum tell.

Now you are twisting it into a case?

There's the signature horrific scum play that inevitably makes your whole scum team cringe.

It's fine when he does it for me because he reads me well and I know I'm town.

But he's now done it 2 other times with Smash and JiF and it's weird ing me out. Sue me, I'll create a case on whatever I want.

If you think I'm scum vote me. That's a scum tell for you, fosing but not voting.

It's fine when he does it for me because he reads me well and I know I'm town.

But he's now done it 2 other times with Smash and JiF and it's weird ing me out. Sue me, I'll create a case on whatever I want.

If you think I'm scum vote me. That's a scum tell for you, fosing but not voting.

No it isn't. LOL awful.

I'd like to see if Ishy can find that proof of Leelou tunneling. She's only asked him what, three times?

I'd also like AVM to share his case on JiF. I could go look back and see what he has said, but I'm being lazy.

I'd like to hear from AVM too... But I hardly think him not bending to JIFs whim and giving an immediate explanation warrants the 2 RL days of whining from Jif or him calling it scummiest thing in the game.

I suspect JIF is a power twat.

Oh look, Ape deflecting from AVM for no reason. Let him do his own defending you cock.

Oh, should I sit here and wait for him to show up then - and expect nothing to come of the game until the person you and JIF want answers from meanders in?

When AVM gets here, I fully expect him to explain himself - but in the meantime, using what the game is giving me to read other people is what I will do.

I wouldn't expect you, someone who jerked off all of D1 over-selling the "Pac is scum MVP lynch him regardless" angle, to understand.

I see ape is flinging his feces all over this game and has now FOS'd just about everyone ...

his play, like the entire population of his family tree, has not evolved

I see you are going to bury your activity now in Ape meta commentary, so as to avoid showing your ass to the rest of the town. 

This is now the second time CTM has tried to damper my scum hunting technique, when JIF has been my lever. 

Will "Ape FOSes everyone" coming from one of the "smart players" ever get old? Not to me. Every time I read it, what I really hear is "everything is moving too fast, the dialogue isn't simple enough, my brain hurts... and my butt hurts". I can't be held at fault for your inability to solve problems amidst chaos. If you want simple, quiet order... play checkers.

This is now the second time CTM has tried to damper my scum hunting technique, when JIF has been my lever.

Will "Ape FOSes everyone" coming from one of the "smart players" ever get old? Not to me. Every time I read it, what I really hear is "everything is moving too fast, the dialogue isn't simple enough, my brain hurts... and my butt hurts". I can't be held at fault for your inability to solve problems amidst chaos. If you want simple, quiet order... play checkers.

yes u r right , me, avm, jetfan80, jif, crusher, leekou and ishy are all scum., you are a savant

yes u r right , me, avm, jetfan80, jif, crusher, leekou and ishy are all scum., you are a savant

So, you are in fact going to roll with Ape meta the rest of the way. Got it. Good enough for me, if your hope is that I'll argue about my past successes and drown myself out... I'd say you are about 2 years behind relevancy on that actually working.

In essence, my mafia balls finally dropped. I don't bite on that sh*t anymore.

Sorry, guys. I've had a really busy day. I'll have more time to assess things tomorrow. 

Unvote for now

Lily is beginning to leave behind a trail of "I'm going to go back and check" comments, without ever doing it. I've busted her on this before. 

Unvote

Vote Lily

Some of the same reasoning I voted smash to start yesterday

For those of you (okay, mostly JiF...but also 80 and Lily to some degree) questioning why I voted for JiF, THAT is what I said.

Not that it was based off of how JiF played day 1.

And that has to my knowledge been all that I have said as to my vote for JiF, though I did add the caveat that if scum were day killing I'm not so sure what I think (which, with the SK dead should appear fairly obvious pretty soon)

Lily is beginning to leave behind a trail of "I'm going to go back and check" comments, without ever doing it. I've busted her on this before. 

Unvote

Vote Lily

You don't like my assessment of things? Too damn bad. 

For those of you (okay, mostly JiF...but also 80 and Lily to some degree) questioning why I voted for JiF, THAT is what I said.

Not that it was based off of how JiF played day 1.

I'd love to hear what some of that reasoning is but its clear you refuse.  Not sure why this doesnt bother anyone else.

Leelou vs. Ishy or Ape.  Thats where I'm at if nobody else wants to lynch your sorry ass.

Archived