Wow, I just got 28-1 on Indy and 66-1 on Cleveland

joewillie78

Good call, once Johnny Football gets to Cleveland you'd be looking at 10-1 at best

That's my bet, they get Johnny Football, and they draft another weapon to go with the most dynamic young receiver in the league, Josh Gordon, and Pettine coaching up the defense. Worth a bet at 66-1.

Indy, though at 28-1 is Mind boggling. They took another step this year. They have the best young QB in football, they get their #1 receiver back from injury (Reggie Wayne), and they have gobs of Cap space. This is the best bet in the future book right now.

Good i am a horse player myself-Monmouth park is one of the nicest tracks there is

Monmouth is freaking Gorgeous. I also love Delaware Park, beautiful way back in the woods taking that long road to the track. I used to live in Maryland and went to Pimlico a lot, Awful location in baltimore. Here, in upstate NY we have the Finger Lakes, terrible racetrack with terrible horses.

My biggest score in the derby came a long time ago with the FILLY, Genuine Risk.

How far are you from Sarotoga- never been there but so many say I have to go

About 3 hours. Great, beautiful track, and great small town feel, with awesome restaurants and bars. Just don't go on any of the big days, like opening day, Travers day etc. A freaking mob scene. Also, you can do the GAMBLER DOUBLE HEADER, as the Harness Track is right across the street, so you got the runners during the day and Harness at night.

Monmouth is freaking Gorgeous. I also love Delaware Park, beautiful way back in the woods taking that long road to the track. I used to live in Maryland and went to Pimlico a lot, Awful location in baltimore. Here, in upstate NY we have the Finger Lakes, terrible racetrack with terrible horses.

My biggest score in the derby came a long time ago with the FILLY, Genuine Risk.

I agree on Delware.  When I lived in South Jersey used to love to go there on Sunday

I agree on Delware.  When I lived in South Jersey used to love to go there on Sunday

You know what though, I loved going there, on a beautiful summer day, have some brews, watch the races, BUT I always got killed there. I couldn't pick my nose at that track.

How much did you put down on that Cleveland pick? I could see them making the playoffs but the superbowl?

I always bet $50.

My standard bet.

Actually, now that you mention it, I should check the odds for Cleveland just making the playoffs. probably in the 20-30 to 1 range.

Archived