Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If crusher was signaling hugger does that mean the cult possibly has a symp?

And you also called 80 a hugger. Just assumed it was an inside joke.

We make 80 hugs jokes all the time. I don't know what to make of it, was just bumping the posts where it came up.

Regardless of Pac shooting Hess... Pac pinged me earlier in the game, when he agreed with my case on Smash "eww you saw the same things I did" and echoed all I had to say about Smash, but never voted him.

I didn't like Pac was smooth-talking me into looking at other people. Pac doesn't usually want to scum hunt collaboratively, especially not with me (because I'd upstage him, LOL).

You're such an idiot..  I DID NOT SEE OR READ whatever points you think you made on Smash until after I told him it's hard for me to view him as town.

As far as prodding you to look elsewhere I have no clue what you're talking about.  If I was looking to scum hunt "collaboratively" I would have looked for input on who to shoot.

NO ONE called Hess out all game and he certainly wasn't going to get lynched on my say so..  that's why I took matters into my own hands.

And you guys have lost me on what me mentioning conversions 1st is supposed to mean in your pea brains.

I decided to talk game mechanics and get things rolling..  Like I always do..

and I still see this as a conversion game unless we don't get a scene indicating as much tomorrow.

Smash and BeeGee still tops on my list..  BeeGee giving me the 3rd degree could have been a damsel in distress routine.

Crush and now the Ape are starting to interest me as well.

You're such an idiot..  I DID NOT SEE OR READ whatever points you think you made on Smash until after I told him it's hard for me to view him as town.

As far as prodding you to look elsewhere I have no clue what you're talking about.  If I was looking to scum hunt "collaboratively" I would have looked for input on who to shoot.

NO ONE called Hess out all game and he certainly wasn't going to get lynched on my say so..  that's why I took matters into my own hands.

You quoted what I said about Smash, then said "eeww". Liar.

After I voted Smash, you said you agreed, but then asked me about a handful of others. You were looking for input. Liar.

I agree, nobody called Hess out. I still think you shot your own symp.

And you guys have lost me on what me mentioning conversions 1st is supposed to mean in your pea brains.

I decided to talk game mechanics and get things rolling..  Like I always do..

and I still see this as a conversion game unless we don't get a scene indicating as much tomorrow.

Smash and BeeGee still tops on my list..  BeeGee giving me the 3rd degree could have been a damsel in distress routine.

Crush and now the Ape are starting to interest me as well.

Mentioning it, is sometimes the least creative way of signaling. You aren't fooling anyone that this is lost on you.

Smash tops your list, but you FOS everyone voting him with you. Got it.

You quoted what I said about Smash, then said "eeww". Liar.

After I voted Smash, you said you agreed, but then asked me about a handful of others. You were looking for input. Liar.

I agree, nobody called Hess out. I still think you shot your own symp.

Mentioning it, is sometimes the least creative way of signaling. You aren't fooling anyone that this is lost on you.

You can't possibly be this dumb... 

Have you ever read a thread and responded to a post before completely catching up?  That's right boy, you have!

Guess what I did last night?  That same thing!  *shoves a treat in your stupid mouth*

I suggest you go re-read it, multiple times if necessary, and maybe you'll get it!!

I think his team told him to STFU after I cased him.

Bahaha you got me. Your whole big case on my misremembering one of your lines (and at all know what a crime as you are infallible and your words are scripture)

And me hounding 80 and Ishy. It's been a while call it over eager or whatever but I'm riffing and having fun. EAD

Oh and your brilliant point about me being a smartass.

We have a lot of info to go on so I'm settling down and looking douche

You can't possibly be this dumb... 

Have you ever read a thread and responded to a post before completely catching up?  That's right boy, you have!

Guess what I did last night?  That same thing!  *shoves a treat in your stupid mouth*

I suggest you go re-read it, multiple times if necessary, and maybe you'll get it!!

For some reason, you talking to Ape like he's a dog reminded me of this exchange in another thread:

Some of you might remember me mentioning that we adopted my father in law's puppy before he passed away this summer, like 3 weeks before our wedding. I never did get around to showing her off, so here goes... she's a Sheltie, but mostly white, which I guess is rare.

I've taught her about 8 tricks, how to walk on the leash properly, she comes when I call her, loves attention... and she's got the demeanor of a calmed down older dog. She's a perfect pet for us.

tybeework.jpg

A dog with a pet Ape? Preposterous!!

She is a doll. Awesome story man.

Oh yeah, Tu Pac wants to know when she gets older can he bang? Please?

Btw, this made me RL laugh my ass off last night, and then I had to show wife that i put pictures of her on here. Got me in trouble for like 3 seconds!!!

So it was a yes? He is very sexy beast.

Picture003-1.jpg

Oh, I thought you were saying Pac (Pete, super doosh) wanted to sex my dog. This is your dog? He'd destroy my puppy...

Cute pup.. when does she get older so we can bang?

Quoted for unnecessary embellishment.  I said Smash and BG my tops and Crush and Ape interesting. 

Ape just so you know if you're fussing with me and are dirty you will die?  You realize that, correct?

Vote Count

Smash (4) - Crusher, 80, Pac, Nol

JiF (4) - Bee Gee, CTM, AVM, Ape

Pac (2) - Lily, JiF

Crusher (1) - Smash

Ishy (1) - Jack

Not voting - Ishy

So how about this for a crazy theory..  What if JiF is a face hugger that can only implant/convert if he's lynched?

First time he's lynched he can implant but next time he dies....  Then who ever is converted can continue converting..  That would have been really cool..  probably not what's going on but it's a cool idea.

The more likely scenario is JiF is just entertaining himself by being a wanna be beach bum doing his I'm so crazy look at me routine.

Since he obviously would rather die than give his reveal I'll have to do it for him.  Leelou set up my role so that if I die, he dies, and vice versa.  You can guess what that role is called.  It's why JiF has wanted either me or him offed all game.  He's an incredible douchebag.

You lynch JiF or me, you kill off two townies.  Scum will take care of that tonight, I'm sure.  F***ing JiF.

Archived