Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

What does that even mean?  We've killed 2 scum before 1 single lynch in a 15 person game.

Whatever role Ape may or may not have isn't all that important any more.  I am better than a Cop and if he's a Doc he'll just self protect and ruin the game with his theories.

He needs to die.

LOL

You are in a damn big rush to move the discussion away from Smash's reveal and Crusher's reaction to it, that's for damn sure.

JIF and 80 can't be run up, who is the next easy lynch? Oh, me. Right.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYONE VOTE APE ON 1!!

READY, BREAK!

LOL

You are in a damn big rush to move the discussion away from Smash's reveal and Crusher's reaction to it, that's for damn sure.

See Pac?  Knew he wouldn't be gone long.

Pac is a doofus.

I'm not sure what he's doing, tbh. Other than blatantly trying to bury discussion of Smash's reveal and Crusher's reaction under an Ape debate and train.

There's been a steady undertone from Pac of him deflecting things away from Smash.

LOL

he put a quick vote on Crusher

Unvoted then voted you

and is calling for my lynch the next day.

IMO crusher is the safe bet for today and I agree PAC is quickly moving from crusher and the moronic things he's been saying. Hes not making much sense at this stage

You don't think I've seen his name at the bottom of the screen the whole time?  I never said he was gone..  I said I want him dead.. D-E-D dead.

Between JiF's antics and yours I've had my fill of useless, illogical and unfunny crusades for the day.

C'mon.  Let's kill Crusher.  I want to find out if I was right about him so I can claim to have been responsible for 2 scum deaths.  On D1.

I think I've been on Crusher more than you have..  I pointed out the disgust Hess pulled around his 1st run up..  His roleless reveal kinda sucks too.. 

But that's not the point.  We can kill him tomorrow.  Today we should feast on Ape!

I'm not sure what he's doing, tbh. Other than blatantly trying to bury discussion of Smash's reveal and Crusher's reaction under an Ape debate and train.

There's been a steady undertone from Pac of him deflecting things away from Smash.

Of Smash and Crusher, which would you prefer to kill?

he put a quick vote on Crusher

Unvoted then voted you

and is calling for my lynch the next day.

IMO crusher is the safe bet for today and I agree PAC is quickly moving from crusher and the moronic things he's been saying. Hes not making much sense at this stage

Dude, Pac keeps calling for your lynch - but not putting his money where his mouth is. When he agreed with my case on you initially, he did his thing where he takes credit for catching you, but then immediately shifted towards introducing different potential lynch candidates. Rather then pressing you, after agreeing you were scummy.

Every time anything around you gets momentum, he starts diverting. He's playing like calamity ******* jane on top of it all. Like he knows he's going to get lambasted for shooting his own symp.

Maybe, but I was the first to case him and now I intend to see out his lynch today while you dance around telling people to vote Ape.

You don't get it..  Crusher isn't going anywhere and following through with his lynch would be a boring endeavor...

My incredible play and your lucky shot have put the town in a position of immense power.  Go for the gold and add an lol or 2. 

You don't get it..  Crusher isn't going anywhere and following through with his lynch would be a boring endeavor...

My incredible play and your lucky shot have put the town in a position of immense power.  Go for the gold and add an lol or 2. 

I'd rather take out Crusher, and if he flips scum, take home Town MVP honors.  You can have the silver medal.

Dude, Pac keeps calling for your lynch - but not putting his money where his mouth is. When he agreed with my case on you initially, he did his thing where he takes credit for catching you, but then immediately shifted towards introducing different potential lynch candidates. Rather then pressing you, after agreeing you were scummy.

Every time anything around you gets momentum, he starts diverting. He's playing like calamity ******* jane on top of it all. Like he knows he's going to get lambasted for shooting his own symp.

^^^

see what I mean..  all lies and double talk in an attempt to cast a negative light on me..  when a couple hours ago I was killing bad guys!

This is why this pig needs to die.  He's either dumb, scum, or an Ale-E-Un..  get him the F outta here.

Of Smash and Crusher, which would you prefer to kill?

Smash.

Crusher is claiming Newt, from what I can tell. I don't see anyone contesting it. I almost claimed bodyguard as scum last game. It's an easy fake-claim for scum, because the odds dictate it won't ever fire - so Smash automatically requires a cop viewing, and if scum has a watcher that's not good for town.

Pac's aversion to actually going through with a Smash lynch is what is making me want to lynch him, tbh.

I can wait and see with Crusher. 

I'd rather take out Crusher, and if he flips scum, take home Town MVP honors.  You can have the silver medal.

Well lets see..  I call Hess, Smash, BeeGee, Crush, and Ape.

I'll stand by that.

Smash.

Crusher is claiming Newt, from what I can tell. I don't see anyone contesting it. I almost claimed bodyguard as scum last game. It's an easy fake-claim for scum, because the odds dictate it won't ever fire - so Smash automatically requires a cop viewing, and if scum has a watcher that's not good for town.

Pac's aversion to actually going through with a Smash lynch is what is making me want to lynch him, tbh.

Again..  my "aversion"..  when I put him at L1 or 2, was begging for people to lynch him, and only unvoted when a couple others had peeled off.

This is what Ape does when he's dirty..  blatant lies.  Pretty disgusting stuff here guys.

Smash.

He's averting from Crusher too, but good points.  I'm down.

Unvote vote Smash

Again..  my "aversion"..  when I put him at L1 or 2, was begging for people to lynch him, and only unvoted when a couple others had peeled off.

This is what Ape does when he's dirty..  blatant lies.  Pretty disgusting stuff here guys.

You were reluctant to vote him, until you conveniently put him in reveal position... in time for him to be here with a bodyguard reveal. 

He's averting from Crusher too, but good points.  I'm down.

Unvote vote Smash

Good points?  What he's claiming didn't happen like a week ago..  it was less than 2 hours ago.. 

why don't you go back a couple pages and see how much "averting" I was doing on the smash lynch..  when I kept begging people to hammer him.

And averting from Crusher???  I made the only real Crusher case!!!

I'm in bizarro world again... 

See what I mean about claims and trains?

People need to stop claiming and just let themselves be lynched most of the time,

Smash is a perfect example of this if he's telling the truth (which I'm still not sure I believe, waiting on character claim at least).

GTH..

every person that gets run up is going to reveal something..  every single one.  What's the difference if he does now or 10:00 tonight?

How you don't want to kill the Ape is beyond me..  shoot I say don't even let him reveal..  just kill him before he can grunt out anything else.

I like this plan..

The alien's nest was just invaded and they wanted retribution. Slowly, the tall, sleek creatures hunted their prey. As one crept closer, it was attacked by someone with a fork lift. The alien was impaled by the machine and laid there, bleeding it's acid blood until it's heart stopped bleeding. 

Smash, an alien (scum), is dead. 

It is still day. 

Archived