Decker spending the night

eboozer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to wake up and hear we signed decker and jones is on his way to the hanger (my name for our facility and stadium) and I don't care about revis, but we NEED a corner. Who's left?

imo, Antonio cromartie is the best corner available. hopefully his hip heals up

Serious question now. Why in the world do we need to host him for 24 hours in order to get him signed?

Because we're so depleted on offense we really need to do more than the norm to convince someone to be the 1st piece to the puzzle. We dont know who will be opposite Decker, the QB position is in competition mode, we just signed our RT but have no clue who our RG will be, we dont have our 3rd RB. Its hard to just commit to that if you're interested in more than just the money (winning).

Truth be told, if idzik can pull this off for a decent price and do well in the draft for the offense, people will quickly forget the first 2 days of free agency. Well, I shouldnt say quickly. Revis did just sign to the dark side. 

"We're only gonna let Geno throw it about 19 times per game, but I promise ya, I'll write on his color-coded wristband that he should throw four of those your way. Whattya say?"

What will your reaction be if Decker signs for $8 million or less?  We were pretty much in agreement that anything $8 and under would be a very solid signing and if that does indeed happen, I'm just curious how you will turn it into a negative? I know you can, it's a natural gift. Just spitball me a few. 

I'm being honest here, I really don't understand why a decent WR would even consider coming to the Jets.  Love or hate Geno has he shown any consistency?  Are the Jets committed to passing the ball with any regularity?  Does the HC believe even care about the passing game much less feature a star receiver in their offensive philosophy.

I mean Decker is pretty good, but I would think this is like career suicide.  Maybe the Jets will overpay a bit, but in the longer run I'd think it would be a horrible career move.

What will your reaction be if Decker signs for $8 million or less? We were pretty much in agreement that anything $8 and under would be a very solid signing and if that does indeed happen, I'm just curious how you will turn it into a negative? I know you can, it's a natural gift. Just spitball me a few.

I'll be all, "Well, good."

If I was Eric Decker id go home

jessie-james-on-her-honeymoon.jpg?w=817

Posted Today, 05:56 AM

Jessie James Decker Verified account

@TheJessicaJames

I pee in the shower For booking: bobby@moreymanagment.com

mermaid · thejessiejames.com

I like this girl already!

Serious question now. Why in the world do we need to host him for 24 hours in order to get him signed?

Wifey wants to go shopping, also they want to look at all the NY JETS special landmarks...a tour of the meadowlands and tony soprano house....

Wifey wants to go shopping, also they want to look at all the NY JETS special landmarks...a tour of the meadowlands and tony soprano house....

Plus if your product stinks your sales pitch better be aces

Archived