Trolling or Serious

MatthewPLP

And somehow Win Now transactions only take place in the first few days of free agency. So anything after this is Win Later. I get it. Mehta has a grudge and an insatiable appetite to be whiny and confrontational like many on this board.

And somehow Win Now transactions only take place in the first few days of free agency. So anything after this is Win Later. I get it. Mehta has a grudge and an insatiable appetite to be whiny and confrontational like many on this board.

YEAH...Signing the leftovers nobody else wanted is a surefire way to the playoffs.

YEAH...Signing the leftovers nobody else wanted is a surefire way to the playoffs.

So it's over - the Jets then shouldn't sign anyone else. I understand. The players from last year won't get better and the draft picks won't contribute. The Jets are screwed like the Steelers, Ravens, etc.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 2h

Most NFL teams are in "win now" mode. Especially teams who finished 8-8 the previous season.

Comments are spot on, obviously not a troll and knows what he is talking about. Did anyone wake up Idzik or is he still asleep at the wheel?

and what I told him:

1. Most NFL teams are in "win now" mode. Especially teams who finished 8-8 the previous season.

•  

@MMehtaNYDN win now mode idiotic 4Jets, until QB situation better known and we have better offense, Seattle spent big when they were 'ready'

12:38 PM - 16 Mar 2014 · Details
        Tweet text
        Reply to @MMehtaNYDN

@MMehtaNYDN come in, our 8-8 was 'iffy' Probably in reality we were a 6-10 team talent wise

and what Cimini said FYI:

1. It's John the Deliberate. Waiting for bargains. RT “@Espngreeny: Did I miss something? Why are the #Jets moving so slowly?

•  

@RichCimini @Espngreeny Seattle didnt spend huge in FA until team was in full SB run mode. We arent yet. He's following model he was taught

•  

1. @SouthernJetNC Yes, I would agree with that.

Archived