Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will vote as soon as the cop reveals.  Not sure why anyone is voting 80 right now. 

There probably isn't a cop.  Only 12 players and we've already had a watcher and bodyguard.  How jacked up can the town be?

Good point.  I will vote eventually.  Not sure.  Though I was on a scum team with 80 when he did this and it worked.  LOL

Seriously?  And you're falling for it now?  You honestly think 80 sat on this when he had the chance to get me of all people lynched yesterday when he was getting heat? 

This is 80 trying to bring the fireworks to end game.  He's lying.  Cross my heart swear to DCL.

Wow, town is really itching to follow these dopes Pac and Ape, aren't they? 

I'm not asking anyone to follow me. Nor do I think this situations has fully resolved.

With Crusher a mod-confirmed townie. It makes every bit of sense for the cop to counter claim you. At this point, if you aren't the cop, you will be dead scum. Which leaves 7 players in the game after your lynch... 1 would be Crush, 1 would be the cop, 2 would be people the cop viewed. That's actually 4 out of 7 people that we could consider confirmed town.

Seriously?  And you're falling for it now?  You honestly think 80 sat on this when he had the chance to get me of all people lynched yesterday when he was getting heat? 

This is 80 trying to bring the fireworks to end game.  He's lying.  Cross my heart swear to DCL.

Dude I have paid less attention to this game than I do commercials for Nutra Slim.  Just following the Ape.

Dude I have paid less attention to this game than I do commercials for Nutra Slim.  Just following the Ape.

jeez, then we are really in trouble... because I haven't even done my re-read yet... i'm just trying to get into it without much of a clue... killing 80 and JIF brings me great joy... in my belly i want 80 to be scum, proving yet again he can't thrive as scum unless he's on my scum team

i am the scumtard whisperer.

Ape is smart and is voting 80, the lying scum who chose your easy target boopsie to try and get lynched so he could win the game with retard heroics.

Ask less, answer more yourself there bub.

That means going back and reading this whole debacle and then trying to find pac irl because I have thin skin and he's been very abusive towards me this whole game. It's really hurt my feelings. I might have to email max about it.

That means going back and reading this whole debacle and then trying to find pac irl because I have thin skin and he's been very abusive towards me this whole game. It's really hurt my feelings. I might have to email max about it.

wtf are you talking about, i'd vote you on principle at this point

You're a dumbass and the scum mvp but in that instance, you were being smart.

Now this particular post puts your right back into typical dumbass Ape status.

quite a lot of pressure, now that you mention my entire reputation can either be made or broken based on this single decision...

what shall i do!!!??? 

wtf are you talking about, i'd vote you on principle at this point

quite a lot of pressure, now that you mention my entire reputation can either be made or broken based on this single decision...

what shall i do!!!???

I'm talking about pac being a big ole meanie. It's really damaging for my self esteem.

Figured I'd point out some of our "cops" play.  lulza

This is a very stupid post.  JiF usually gets lynched for bieng JiF not because I get a read on him. 

vote 80

Votecount
Jif - 80 (1)
Pac - Arsis (1)
Hess - Pac, Hallia, Hess (3)
80 - Darthe, Smash, Crusher (3)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: Tuesday 8AM PST

Crush puts our cop, who is claiming at this point he has a guilty on me at L-3, which we know around here, with a player like 80, could be L-1 in the blink of an eye.  80 lets it fly.

Crusher is the only one I trust because he's modconfirmed town, you insufferable moron.

His next post...still at L-3.

Votecount

Jif - 80 (1)
Pac - Arsis (1)
Hess - Pac, Hallia(2)
80 - Darthe, Smash, Crusher (3)
Darthe- Hess (1)

Votecount

Jif - 80 (1)
Pac - Arsis (1)
Hess - Pac, Hallia(2)
80 - Darthe, Smash(2)
Darthe- Hess, Crusher, JiF (3)

Kept it cool...votes started shifting.  Smart smooth cop play by 80?  Or scum who doesnt give a ****?  Reminder, its 80 we're talking about here.

I'm down with this list.  Just replace Pac with JiF.

Unvote vote Darthe

This was in response to the post I bumped earlier.  My list was, Darthe, Pac, Hess...80.

So the cop, who has a guilty on me, follows me to Darthe.  And puts him at L-2. 

L-2 faggot.

You know how I know you're scum?

My response to 80's scummy behavior.

Hess I thought we were friends???

unvote vote Hess

And then the convicted cop puts Hess at L-2.

I'm the cop.  I investigated JiF on N1.  He's scum.  Last night I chose the Ape.  He's clean.

Vote JiF

The worst part of this whole reveal, is that 80 chose me to investigate on N1.  The guy most likely the target of speed lynches, 1 shots, night deaths and any other type of death than any other player in the game.  And thats not even getting into my history as scum.

80 is a complete moron and is absolutely one of the worst players ever to grace JN mafia with his pressence but even he's not stupid enough to waste a N1 investigation on me.

Even if the cop claim is false we lynch him tomorrow if we see a town flip. If he us hard bussing a teammate it wont take long to figure out

lolwut?

8 remain.  Town lynch.  Successful night kill.  6 remain.

3 vs. 3 = scum victory

Darth is definitely scum.

Pac pussy footing around this and Hess are both pinging.

I think they saw my list and sh*t themselves.

IMO You don't say this as scum.

PAC is blatantly scum, agree on that. Darthe is idiot, could be scum. Not sure, usually ignore him.

I didn't even read the thread and pac was pinging for the Beegee bullcrap.

You'd have to be an idiot to forget that Hally already caught one mafia.  Unless you're suggesting 4 scum in a 10 person game.  Either way you're simply wrong.  Tomorrow will by mylo if we mislynch here and that confirms scum on the other end.

Even if the cop claim is false we lynch him tomorrow if we see a town flip. If he us hard bussing a teammate it wont take long to figure out.

Wrong. If 80 is lying and we mislynch, town likely loses. Real cop should reveal, numbers make it obvious.

Archived