Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok then..  JiF or 80 today.

I could see voting either but want to see this play out a bit more.

Actually I'm fairly certain I'll be voting 80...  If he was the "cop" he would have revealed yesterday and asked for doc protection.

I'll let them hash it out though.

stupid-gifs-6.gif

sorry man but the only smart play here is to vote you dead and quick. That is unless we get a counter which I doubt we will

Meh, cant blame ya.  You're the biggest blockhead I've ever met so I'm not going to argue with you about it.  But he's lying.

I dont think the real cop should counter.  I'm just a vanilla townie so you wont be losing much after losing the watcher last night the last thing you want is the doc to have to play that game.

I really dont get the motivation on 80 to pull this move at this point.  Unless they've got like an extra kill or something...its not lylo.

Meh, cant blame ya.  You're the biggest blockhead I've ever met so I'm not going to argue with you about it.  But he's lying.

I dont think the real cop should counter.  I'm just a vanilla townie so you wont be losing much after losing the watcher last night the last thing you want is the doc to have to play that game.

I really dont get the motivation on 80 to pull this move at this point.  Unless they've got like an extra kill or something...its not lylo.

Really didn't expect you to grasp the concept ...

if 80 is lying he dies tomorrow. Its really that simple.

If you're vanilla town you're no big loss including the fact that you suck and would probably drag half the town down with you. If no one counters are you really stupid enough to think your blabbering posts would change anyone's mind on how to proceed ? Would you vote off the power role ?

Really didn't expect you to grasp the concept ...

if 80 is lying he dies tomorrow. Its really that simple.

If you're vanilla town you're no big loss including the fact that you suck and would probably drag half the town down with you. If no one counters are you really stupid enough to think your blabbering posts would change anyone's mind on how to proceed ? Would you vote off the power role ?

He's lying, so yes.  lol

Rules

1. This is a hammer game.

2. Do not quote your role PM.

3. No majority will result in the game going directly to night.

4. Don't communicate about the game outside the game thread unless directed to do so.

Note:

Town WC: You win when Plastro and the Blue threat has been eliminated.

Mafia WC: Mafia equal or outnumber town during the day or nothing that can prevent the same.

Vanilla townies are called grunts for flavor purposes.

Town is Green.

Mafia is Blue or Tan but they're on the same team.

Players

1. Arsis - town

2. Bleedgreen - Grunt - Modkilled D1

3. Jif - lynched D3 - town

4. Leelou - Military Police - Killed N1

5. Hallia - Intelligence Officer - Killed N2

6. Smashmouth - killed N3 - town

7. Darthe - scum

8. Ape - killed N4 - town

9. 80 - lynched D4 - scum

10. Pac - scum

11. Hess - Agent Cobra - Lynched D2

12. Crusher - Confirmed town

Hmmmm...someone help me with the math here. Maybe this is the last push move to win.  80 has done this before. Fake town reveal that nobody questioned and the game was pretty much over.

Those above are hypotheticals/my current reads.  I dont see Smash as mafia. Mafia wouldnt help push this b.s 80 is trying to pull off.  Or at least I dont think they would. Pac's noncommitment is exactly what mafia would do.

If my math is right, the cop should counter.  Essentially, 80 is trading himself off for 3 townie kills. 

Bottom line is, I'm vanilla town, 80 is lying and I'm pretty sure he'll essentially end the game with this move.

lmfao scum is terrible this game.

Double death and now 80 is fake claiming.

Dont counter cop and reveal yourself.  Just kill 80.  lol  I'm a vanilla townie.

Vote 80

You realize the appropriate play is to lynch you.

Other than being a moron, I dont even know what he stands to benefit from this move.  lol

Double death and now this.  epic

Perhaps he's busing you.

Remember this post.  I'm a ******* god at this game.

- Batman

Looks like you listed your scum mates and then voted for Darthe.

ok then..  JiF or 80 today.

I could see voting either but want to see this play out a bit more.

Actually I'm fairly certain I'll be voting 80...  If he was the "cop" he would have revealed yesterday and asked for doc protection.

I'll let them hash it out though.

Why would he do this as scum to kill JiF?

You realize the appropriate play is to lynch you.

Perhaps he's busing you.

Looks like you listed your scum mates and then voted for Darthe.

Is it? I really dont care. Im vanilla. Or does it propel scum to victory?

Lynch me, Nk tonight - 6 left, 3 town, 3 scum.

This is 80s play to win the game for scum. He's done this before and we all blindly followed essentially ending the game.

I expected more from you. You're good at the numbers portion at this point.

Everyone is saying that the appropriate play here is to lynch jif and then we'll see see what happens about 80 tomorrow?

Thats why I'm asking for help in the numbers. If it doesn't end the game, the yes, that is the play.

My guess is it does because there is no thee reason for 80 to try this.

Is it? I really dont care. Im vanilla. Or does it propel scum to victory?

Lynch me, Nk tonight - 6 left, 3 town, 3 scum.

This is 80s play to win the game for scum. He's done this before and we all blindly followed essentially ending the game.

I expected more from you. You're good at the numbers portion at this point.

Yeah, but I don't even know how many people we started with. LOL

So 12 players total. Looks like town has multiple investigative roles, which is probably balanced by scum having a rolebocker.

What was Leelou's role? It says "military police" in the opening post.

There has been no sign of multiple NKs, which leads me to think scum vs. town, no 3rd parties, yeah?

In that case, scum probably has 3 loaded members. Which would mean there are probably 2 right now. 

In any event, let's imagine that there are 3 remaining scum... 

8 total players. 5 town / 3 scum

mislynch now, nk town = 3 town / 3 scum

So, in that regard JIF is correct.

If there are only 2 scum left...

8 total. 6 town / 2 scum

mislynch now, nk town = 4 town / 2 scum

The other thing we have to consider.... scum shot Hallia... if they were working towards a LYLO play like JIF suggests, then why would they risk shooting someone that might be doc protected? Losing that kill would have screwed them.

Here is what I think... if there is a cop, they should counter.

It would deliver us 80, if he's lying, which means 2 dead scum - in a scenario where there may only be 3. It would  remove us from the LYLO position if there are 4 total scum. It would also allow the real cop to clear the 2 townies that they've probably viewed by now, which I'm assuming is the case since they haven't revealed.

That gives us 1 dead scum, in 80, and 3 confirmed townies in the cop and their 2 views. In a field of 7 players after 80 is dead, which means we are scum hunting from a group of 4.

Thank you Ape.

I'm 100% town.

I will never use Batman again if I'm lying.

Hard to fight this from my seat but 80 is lying and he's making a push to win the game. He's done this before. I'm sure he assumed he wouldn't get a discussion and just a speed lynch.

Straight up. He's a liar.

Even though the correct paint by color play may be to lynch JiF, I'd rather lynch 80.  I could see him revealing this hair brained plot in the scum chat and Hess saying something along the lines of "sure..  why not"...

This is the plan of stupid scum who believes he was going to be the lynch target today.  That sound like 80 to anyone?

Everyone is saying that the appropriate play here is to lynch jif and then we'll see see what happens about 80 tomorrow?

No..  Ape is saying that. 

What I'm saying is 80 is lying and JiF is telling the truth.  95% sure on that.

Make that 99.9% sure 80 is lying..  No way he would have let himself accumulate votes yesterday while knowing JiF was scum. 

This is a classic 80 meltdown.  sh*tting all over himself in a botched, poorly executed reveal.

Make that 99.9% sure 80 is lying..  No way he would have let himself accumulate votes yesterday while knowing JiF was scum.

Yeah, and me being scum and handing myself on a silver platter without accumulating a single vote today is equally plausible.  I had a town read on you but now I'm starting to think you're scum.

Yeah, and me being scum and handing myself on a silver platter without accumulating a single vote today is equally plausible.  I had a town read on you but now I'm starting to think you're scum.

*BZZZZ *

Wrong answer..  town 80 would have called me stupid and said to vote him off so he can enjoy showing me I'm wrong.

Scum 80 tries to portray a calm, cool, level-headed, demeanor.

It's been said before but you and Hess may truly make up 2/3rds of the worst scum team in the history of mafia.  

lolza

vote 80

Archived