It's here.

BroadwayJets

How about another take on that?  We got to 8-8 last year with a QB that could barely get out of his own way at times last year and offensive skilled players who weren't of NFL quality.  Things have to be better this year.

Let's hope.

This is probably Idzik's pivotal draft, armed with 12 draft picks, does he select viable starters who contribute to the team's success or do we get a draft of Gholston, Ducasse and the Terminator?

In a few hours we will find out.

LL

"With the 18th pick in the 2014 NFL draft, the New York Jets select: Defensive lineman....."

Imagine the crowd reaction at such an inexplicable pick.

There would be a riot...They would have to shut down Radio City, DeBlasio would have to send in grief counselors, water cannons would be needed to disperse the angry mob.

People don't like you and wish you ill. Are you surprised? This is what you want with your over the top, trollbait persona.

This:

Meh. We got to 8-8 last season because of a great job by Rex. It will take a great job by him again to get us to 8-8 this season.

was over the top?

I avoid the boredom by having a annual poker/draft night.

That post about Jets fans being funny in May was funny. So true. We love the angst of it all.

With that said, fans in every city could learn a lesson from NY fans. When we win a championship, we don't burn the city down. We celebrate with class. When the Jets finally win. It will be no different.

Pats and Bosox win multiple and they STILL riot!!?? So, whenever, they rank on Jets and their fans, I just remember what a bunch of idiots they are and thank the good Lord I'm not from their second-rate city.

I avoid the boredom by having a annual poker/draft night.

That post about Jets fans being funny in May was funny. So true. We love the angst of it all.

With that said, fans in every city could learn a lesson from NY fans. When we win a championship, we don't burn the city down. We celebrate with class. When the Jets finally win. It will be no different.

Pats and Bosox win multiple and they STILL riot!!?? So, whenever, they rank on Jets and their fans, I just remember what a bunch of idiots they are and thank the good Lord I'm not from their second-rate city.

They all have something in their blood that makes them a jackass. It's just science.

Archived