Current Unofficial D1 Vote Count While Waiting for Drunk Mod to Show up:

Arsis (6) - Wombat, AVM, Lizard, Leelou, Arsis, 80

Verb (3) - SMC, Crush, Hess

Ape (3) - Verb, Lia, Nolder

Lia (2) - Pac, Ape

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Not Voting (3) - Lily, Hally, JiF

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

wow, how accurate is this..  I don't trust an 80 count.

lol @ Nolder... can we get some more lecturing about how people need to scum hunt - while you gratuitously avoid scum hunting? 

You've got my top 5. How about we see yours?

He one up'd you and put down his thoughts on EVERY player in the game today. FYI. 

lol @ Nolder... can we get some more lecturing about how people need to scum hunt - while you gratuitously avoid scum hunting? 

You've got my top 5. How about we see yours?

I posted a lost on what I thought about everyone like 30 minutes ago.

Are you even trying anymore?

Liking the lizard this game as well.

Ardis isn't playing the same game as before this, he's being petulant. Not sure if it's because he's town with no one to guide him or his teams unhelpful. Personally thinking he's town, one would think his team would've got him to shhhh

Ardis isn't playing the same game as before this, he's being petulant. Not sure if it's because he's town with no one to guide him or his teams unhelpful. Personally thinking he's town, one would think his team would've got him to shhhh

Agreed. And he's trying so...high 5z

I'm obviously scum. Just vote for me.

Im monitoring the Arsis situation and will hammer if necessary.  The problem is looking at his voters no one is really sticking out as sure fire town to me.  Most are null at the moment.

Arsis thinks he's creating a situation where scum will jump on the train of a floundering townie thereby revealing themselves.

What he doesn't realize is most here are experienced players and anyone who had the idea would get better advice from their teammates.

You're not going to catch scum this way Arsis you're just creating a sh*tshow. If you want to be useless that's fine but don't drag the rest of the game into because what's going to happen is you're going to get lynched for being obnoxious more than anything else and it's going to completely ruin any progress we've made today.

Arsis thinks he's creating a situation where scum will jump on the train of a floundering townie thereby revealing themselves.

What he doesn't realize is most here are experienced players and anyone who had the idea would get better advice from their teammates.

You're not going to catch scum this way Arsis you're just creating a sh*tshow. If you want to be useless that's fine but don't drag the rest of the game into because what's going to happen is you're going to get lynched for being obnoxious more than anything else and it's going to completely ruin any progress we've made today.

Why are you so sure Arsis is town?

Why are you so sure Arsis is town?

What would be the motivation to do this as scum?

Creating a sh*tshow in exchange for your life isn't a very good strategy, town still comes out ahead on that on

Archived