Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I show my ass as scum my defense has been the "we have the numbers, you can afford to lynch me route."  

Arsis is playing exactly like he did when I was scum with him last game.  So I think it's worth seeing if there's a pattern.

I know Verbal is in the middle of a crusade to get the Ape lynched, which is admirable, but his tunnel vision is making me think its just town on town.

Damn, you've read me all wrong. This isn't a "don't mind me" post. It's a "mind me" post.

Meh, I'm just going to give me gun to the scummiest person I read anyway. I want scum to win while being town.

LOL wtf is this. 

First line of post:  No, I'm saying you need to account for me as a player.

2nd line of post:  I'm throwing up my hands and giving up.

Suboptimal is the new optimal.

Like Pac said, minor sympathy move here....the guy has played 2 games and you just go along with him waxing on strategy

This is what makes you scum, Arsis.

this

I said "for real."  Your first post about the Ape "showing his ass" was garbage and pinged big time.  Also, you sounded eager for a fight with Smash, which is not pro-town imo.  I know you like to rail against no lynches, but it felt like you wanted to hide behind that for most of the day and polarize the thread.

and this

I do not like you continuing to stick up for Ape.  He's a big boy

edit

and this shot at 80 for appreciating me calling out Arsis

WIFOMing his own alignment when there is legit discussion going on.  Not town.

Like Pac said, minor sympathy move here....the guy has played 2 games and you just go along with him waxing on strategy

this

and this

I do not like you continuing to stick up for Ape.  He's a big boy

You need to learn how to play mafia.

How ironic would it be if I caught Ape on D1 within a handful of posts, when he claims to be the greatest D1 scumhunter ever?

He's contradicted himself (scum don't play out in front on D1, but I am and he says I'm scum), and now he's grossly exaggerated (train gaining traction when there wasn't one until my single vote).

There are serious scumtells, folks.

Me contradicting myself is not a scumtell. I love it when scum tries to sell my town tells as my scum tells, it happens every time I've got them scrambling. Every ******* time.

Actually that's why I just asked for a vote count..  I saw Ape act as if there was a train and all I remembered was your vote on him.

Get that disgusting pig to L1 and I'll take care of the rest.

Opportunism. I'd lynch Pac today too.

1. I don't care where your vote is, it's Day 1. I worry about that sh*t later.

2. Oh you can contribute to the game. Just stop baiting me and yourself into pointless arguments.

My arguments about game play and maneuvers are never pointless. I always have a goal in mind, that's the crux of why I'm thumping you upside your hollow head. You keep accusing people of not scum hunting, well attacking flawed logic with argument IS how I scum hunt. I attack the logic and then see who land where. Scum agendas will reveal themselves if the scum player isn't empathetic enough to think like a townie.

I'd like to hear what other people have to say about my case on Ape.

I'm sure you would.

Unvote

What's GFY?

Of the two real bandwagons going on right now, I think I trust more in Verbal's logic but good scum can twist me on circles believing in their logic so that's not strong enough to convince me he's town. Townies can also play with terrible logic and contradict themselves but it's most likely a scum trying to appear good and helpful while steering the Townies towards a vote they want and away from any partners or themselves in the hot seat. I'm going to go with my gut for the moment until I can get home from work and actually write it all out (playing these games on my phone was a terrible idea).

Vote: Ape at the very least a lynch of Ape could give us some direction on who to look at next.

******* gross. "At the very least" is like saying, let's lynch townie Ape and then lynch another townie for going after him. Scummiest post of the game so far.

Unvote

Vote Lia

Alright that was the last straw.

Verbal has been the only one to really call out Smash besides me.

He's clearly town and you're going to OMGUS him? Scum MVP indeed.

Unvote

Vote Ape

LOL

You got on me for defending Cruser because I treated his joke as a joke, meanwhile you are piling back on me as I go after Verbal??? "That's the last straw?"

You're an idiot, if nothing else.

Pac, Lia, Verbal, Arsis and Nolder - that is my top 5.

Quick, someone tell me how I'm not scum hunting because I didn't know exactly how many votes were on me. 

Quick, someone tell me how I'm not scum hunting because I didn't know exactly how many votes were on me. 

Gladly. You're not scumhunting you're drowning this thread in sh*t and interpreting people vomiting from the stench as scumhunting.

Gladly. You're not scumhunting you're drowning this thread in sh*t and interpreting people vomiting from the stench as scumhunting.

sh*t, I thought that's what I was doing. I said before that I was scum, Pac and Crusher are my teammates.

My opinion is that sometimes suboptimal moves messes people up so they in return make suboptimal moves and show more then they want. I also like to screw around a lot so I'm never going to make the smart play over the most interesting play.

Advanced player

Just pay attention to the people who tried to give me advice versus who were trying to egg on a town lynch.

Or new player

You can't be both

I didn't mind your post until this last line..  scum will typically trip up and add that last little sentiment.  It's almost a subliminal message that lynching a player will yield benefits even if their town.  It's how I've caught throngs of scum in my career.

You now have my attention.

ps..  photos, pm, now.

Did you also point this out to her in QT?

Ape has 1 vote - mine.  Yesterday, he had 1 vote - Arsis.  We didn't overlap.

Dude.....Ape posts like this when he's scum.  He stirs the pot and doesn't take definitive stances unless he thinks he has a reasonable chance at success.  Town Ape could care less and will tunnel whoever the hell he wants.  Scum Ape is more precise and calculating.  It is obvious.

Wait WUT? And you said I am contradicting myself?

Your case on me is cratering on a sloppy oversight on my part - not knowing how many votes I had. Which, I rarely ever pay attention to as a townie, btw.

Now you are saying I'm precise and calculated as scum - which is 100% true.

What part of not knowing how many votes I have is "precise and calculated"?

You are completely full of sh*t. I'm not even considering the fact you might be a wrong townie, there's no doubt in my mind you are scum selling my town tells as scum tells. Pac, SMC, JIF, Smash... these guys have all done exactly the same.

Advanced player

Or new player

You can't be both

Dumbass, you missed the point of my last post.

There are people who saw me doing my best impression of you and jumped on the gift. Wwombat and people like 80 who are telling me to chill if I'm town because I'm playing like a dumbass(you)

Just when I'm lynched reread it and see who is who.

Current Unofficial D1 Vote Count While Waiting for Drunk Mod to Show up:

Arsis (6) - Wombat, AVM, Lizard, Leelou, Arsis, 80

Verb (3) - SMC, Crush, Hess

Ape (3) - Verb, Lia, Nolder

Lia (2) - Pac, Ape

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Not Voting (3) - Lily, Hally, JiF

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Archived