Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, and so do the rest of us. Including Nolder. I guess what I'm really asking is, why do you think he said that sh*t?

I tend to overthink.

The most obvious idea is he is scum and ttrying to use that to make someone look bad for a quick train.

He could be seeing how people respond. To see who follows suit and how they respond.

Occam's razor suggest scum.

Obviously, and so do the rest of all Including Nolder. I guess what I'm really asking is, why do you think he said that sh*t?

Since he was responding directly to me there, I'll suggest that he wanted to see if I'd take that ridiculous statement at face value. Since it's bad logic, it's either misguided or scummy. He's self proclaimed 4-year pro so it's probably not accidental. Therefore it's probably scummy to try and convince town to follow that logic.

I liked his logic at first on Smash, because it was all the game really had available at the time. After this, I feel null on Smash and worse on Nolder

I have to say... And I hate to admit it but unless nolder can come up with something good I really have to wonder why he would say that. I'm going to change my vote to nolder unless he can come up with a reasonable explanation.

All jokes aside it's thr most compelling case as of right now.

I feel like Verbal and Arsis are mafia.  We should lynch Arsis and give 80 a gun.

Interesting.  Aren't you the one who thinks I'm one of the slimy townies you've ever seen?

LOL wut?

What advice am I not following? Letting discussion of Crusher's "lunch" joke play out? I jumped on Nolder for trying to make a case on a joke. I'm not speaking for anyone else. I'm just doing what I do. I'm railing on Nolder to get reads on the rest of the field. Nolder being scum would be the icing for me, but this has been standard format scum hunting for me. 

How is that lost on you? Or is it lost on you?

This looks like a pile on that you just dressed up in multi-quotes to make it look like you put in effort. Going back to the Arsis post where he says you and Crusher are scum, but then votes me... this makes me lean towards you being his mate.

You are misrepresenting logic here. "Players going hard after Nolder" wouldn't equate to scum. Scum, especially this early, don't need to or want to stick their necks out. They live in the shadows on D1. That's why it's insane that people are accusing me of defending Crusher. D1 is all over the place, scum knows that town will find a new shiny object and they aren't going to put a spotlight on themselves the way some people are implying. The fact this is being discussed is very remedial.

So... why are you Piggy-backing Verbal's thoughts instead of coming up with your own? Is it scum opportunism? Or is it you still being awful at this game?

This. 

Whoa.  Those 2 bolded statements directly contradict.  You can't call me scum for "looking like I'm putting in effort", and then talk about how scum don't stick their necks out on D1.  First, **** you.  I'm putting in effort.  Second, what I've done is definitely sticking my neck out.  I'm dogging Smash about only a couple posts he made, and now I'm pushing the (usually) most active townie on JN....who always prides themselves on finding scum D1.  You really put those 2 thoughts together and came up with me being scum?

I'd post about the inactive players but I am not on pac's level of scumhunting yet. So, I have to use actual behavior and posts to make my reads not just nonsense.

Nor will you be for quite some time.  I suggest for the time being you act like one of those parasitic fish that attach themselves to the fins of a great white shark.  My style is advances but if you tag along and pay attention you might pick a few things up. 

For instance look at the Apes overreaction to Verbs lone vote.  It was almost as pathetic as Nolders overreaction to Smashs' idiot play.  Wombat has done nothing but jump around like a fairy, you are trying to live off your reputation from last game where your biggest contribution was hiding like a sh*tzu during a thunderstorm.

Lily has done nothing but scold Lizard King..  Lizbo is trying to transform into a thinking mans player with less than stellar results...  Hess has done nothing.  at all.

Nor will you be for quite some time.  I suggest for the time being you act like one of those parasitic fish that attach themselves to the fins of a great white shark.  My style is advances but if you tag along and pay attention you might pick a few things up. 

For instance look at the Apes overreaction to Verbs lone vote.  It was almost as pathetic as Nolders overreaction to Smashs' idiot play.  Wombat has done nothing but jump around like a fairy, you are trying to live off your reputation from last game where your biggest contribution was hiding like a sh*tzu during a thunderstorm.

Lily has done nothing but scold Lizard King..  Lizbo is trying to transform into a thinking mans player with less than stellar results...  Hess has done nothing.  at all.

Relax muchacho we don't lynch Lily until D3. 

Don't tell me what my criteria for scum is, you sound like an idiot.

My criteria for scum is that they nudge things, they manipulate circumstances to their advantage. They don't force things. Smash isn't nudging any lynches. He suggested no lynch, which to me was an obvious reaction test.

As for Verbal, he's not sticking his neck out, he is nudging... by making a prop-filled push case at a time when my train is gaining traction. In other words, he wanted to pile on and tried to make it look thoughtfully done. He fooled you it seems.

Are you for real?  I'm not sticking my neck out?  That's bullsh*t.  And your train is gaining traction?  WHAT TRAIN?

Current Vote Count:

Verb (4) - SMC, Crush, Ape, Hess
Lizard (1) - Nolder
Lia (1) - Pac
No Lynch (1) - Smash
Wombat (2) - Lia, 80
Ape (1) - Verb
Arsis (4) - Wombat, AVM, Lizard, Leelou
Crush (1) - Arsis

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Oh yeah, a train of 1.  Me.

You had Arsis voting you yesterday, as he switched from me to you, and then to Crusher.  So I'm the only one on your train, and you've never had more than 1 vote.

You. Showed. Your. Ass.

Lynch Ape.

How ironic would it be if I caught Ape on D1 within a handful of posts, when he claims to be the greatest D1 scumhunter ever?

He's contradicted himself (scum don't play out in front on D1, but I am and he says I'm scum), and now he's grossly exaggerated (train gaining traction when there wasn't one until my single vote).

There are serious scumtells, folks.

Are you for real?  I'm not sticking my neck out?  That's bullsh*t.  And your train is gaining traction?  WHAT TRAIN?

Actually that's why I just asked for a vote count..  I saw Ape act as if there was a train and all I remembered was your vote on him.

Get that disgusting pig to L1 and I'll take care of the rest.

So, I log on and contribute in a cluster between when I put the baby down and when I go to bed myself, after basically contributing nothing most of the day, and I need to STFU?

How the **** to you justify saying "people need to scum hunt" and then tell me to STFU, when you know DAMN WELL that pressing people through activity is how I scum hunt?

All I keep coming back to is that you have contradictory themes in what you are saying people should be doing. Like: scum hunt, but don't argue and discuss (which IS scum hunting). Like: vote only if you intend to lynch, when you should know damn well that using your vote to bait and lure is a viable means of scum hunting.

I don't get what the **** you are doing here. You aren't being logical, and you aren't scum hunting, you are instead stifling it by trying to shut down everyone who seems to be identifying logic flaws... while banging the drum about scum hunting to look like a super townie dude.

You've given me no reason to take my vote off you. This feels like standard Nolder nabbed as scum and muddling to try and back out of it.

1. I don't care where your vote is, it's Day 1. I worry about that sh*t later.

2. Oh you can contribute to the game. Just stop baiting me and yourself into pointless arguments.

You say this to him as though you know he's town.

That said, I sort of agree at this point all Nolder has done is make himself a spectacle. If he is town, all he's done is draw townies to himself and create a circumstance where if Nolder flips town, everyone that came after him looks bad. He's a mess. If he's a town mess, there's literally no reason for town to do anything but sit back and watch. 

Ok it's sh*t like this that drives me up a god damn wall.

I'm a mess because you made me one a$$hole. I was doing fine until you decided to play hero for Crusher and then Smash.

YOU created a giant argument where there was none and whenever I die you're going to blame me? I've tried multiple times to explain to you my positions on both Smash and Crusher, why if you have a problem with them you should still let them speak for themselves before hammering at me, and to tell you to just stfu because we're both becoming a distraction. But you just don't get it. Any of it. You're either scum manufacturing this entire thing or...sh*t I don't even know what the alternative is here because I know you aren't this dumb. GFY the whole thing rests at your feet. I'm just the guy that can't help but respond to your inane bullsh*t.

Unvote

What's GFY?

Of the two real bandwagons going on right now, I think I trust more in Verbal's logic but good scum can twist me on circles believing in their logic so that's not strong enough to convince me he's town. Townies can also play with terrible logic and contradict themselves but it's most likely a scum trying to appear good and helpful while steering the Townies towards a vote they want and away from any partners or themselves in the hot seat. I'm going to go with my gut for the moment until I can get home from work and actually write it all out (playing these games on my phone was a terrible idea).

Vote: Ape at the very least a lynch of Ape could give us some direction on who to look at next.

Smash is town.  I know exactly he suggested No Lynch.  You are either scum or blind.

Ok I'll bite since I'm already in the hot seat apparently.

I'm blind, care to explain? Or are you just gonna soft claim some bullsh*t all game?

How ironic would it be if I caught Ape on D1 within a handful of posts, when he claims to be the greatest D1 scumhunter ever?

He's contradicted himself (scum don't play out in front on D1, but I am and he says I'm scum), and now he's grossly exaggerated (train gaining traction when there wasn't one until my single vote).

There are serious scumtells, folks.

Not ironic at all.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

Whether I've been railing on Nolder for being derp or scum, I feel like Verbal's vote on me just now was filthy dirty filth. 

Alright that was the last straw.

Verbal has been the only one to really call out Smash besides me.

He's clearly town and you're going to OMGUS him? Scum MVP indeed.

Unvote

Vote Ape

at the very least a lynch of Ape could give us some direction on who to look at next.

I didn't mind your post until this last line..  scum will typically trip up and add that last little sentiment.  It's almost a subliminal message that lynching a player will yield benefits even if their town.  It's how I've caught throngs of scum in my career.

You now have my attention.

ps..  photos, pm, now.

Archived