Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright that was the last straw.

Verbal has been the only one to really call out Smash besides me.

He's clearly town and you're going to OMGUS him? Scum MVP indeed.

Unvote

Vote Ape

oh so Verb is clearly town because he agrees with you?  cool!  this game is easy!

Last game I only played to fill the roster.  Thats why Nolder made me a "confirmed" townie.  Had no real time to play.  Barely read the thread.

Posting a list on the active players is a great way to look like your contributing.   I do agree with you on Verbal.

Actually that was a happy coincidence.

You can ask Wombat, the role of confirmed townie was already in the game and when you joined you actually landed the role via random. I would have shifted things around to give it to you anyway but I didn't need to.

I like it so far, but a vote count would help. Ape can be a bit contradictory, but not normally within the same post. 

Ape has 1 vote - mine.  Yesterday, he had 1 vote - Arsis.  We didn't overlap.

Ok it's sh*t like this that drives me up a god damn wall.

I'm a mess because you made me one a$$hole. I was doing fine until you decided to play hero for Crusher and then Smash.

YOU created a giant argument where there was none and whenever I die you're going to blame me? I've tried multiple times to explain to you my positions on both Smash and Crusher, why if you have a problem with them you should still let them speak for themselves before hammering at me, and to tell you to just stfu because we're both becoming a distraction. But you just don't get it. Any of it. You're either scum manufacturing this entire thing or...sh*t I don't even know what the alternative is here because I know you aren't this dumb. GFY the whole thing rests at your feet. I'm just the guy that can't help but respond to your inane bullsh*t.

Dude.....Ape posts like this when he's scum.  He stirs the pot and doesn't take definitive stances unless he thinks he has a reasonable chance at success.  Town Ape could care less and will tunnel whoever the hell he wants.  Scum Ape is more precise and calculating.  It is obvious.

Your case?

The calling him on 'sticking neck out is town'/ voting you for same is my case bud. Plagiarism is bad mkay

Sit down and shut your mouth - the adults are speaking.  I had already said he showed his ass - those other posts just added onto it.  You're town, but don't get cocky.

You can ask Wombat, the role of confirmed townie was already in the game and when you joined you actually landed the role via random. I would have shifted things around to give it to you anyway but I didn't need to.

Remember that one game when you were a horse and we lynched you?  That was fun.

I LOL'ed.  Now, cease fire to our rivalry thing, and reread the Ape and myself over the last couple pages.  Do you think I caught him, or simply stuck my neck out too far (even though scum don't do that on D1 per Ape)??

I'd like to give Verbal a gun so he has the dilemma of shooting me for the lulz or the Ape.  Either way a great day.

tumblr_m5vbdf9a6k1qkpjrdo1_500.jpg

That's not funny.  I really am not sure who I'd shoot.  Lulz or gameplay?  Damn....

I LOL'ed.  Now, cease fire to our rivalry thing, and reread the Ape and myself over the last couple pages.  Do you think I caught him, or simply stuck my neck out too far (even though scum don't do that on D1 per Ape)??

I don't read the Ape's posts, generally.  I'll do a re-read.

Misdirection. I get it. It's also a wifom. Claiming you were trying to trap someone is an easy excuse... I'm sort of notorious for it.

How did you feel about Nolder saying you should only vote someone if you intend to lynch them?

That's not exactly what I said and there's a subtle difference between the way I put it and the way you put it.

I say you should only vote someone if you're prepared to lynch them. What I mean by this is a kind of "you never know" statement. There are often vote manipulators in games. You might think it takes 7 votes to lynch but actually this person take 6 and now your L-1 becomes the hammer. Most people who use their votes throw them around to stir people up and see what sticks but they rarely consider it a death sentence. When I vote I don't always intend to lynch the person...but I'm prepared for it and accept that it might happen. That's the difference and that's what I mean.

btw I'm not claiming you're misrepresenting me here or anything.

That does take some explaining and it's not immediately obvious there's a difference in what you said and I said.

Heaven sent.

I wish I was on the scum team this game. It's no fun being town.

Why would I vote for the people I'm more certain of day 1? It makes no sense. You want to put pressure on someone you're less certain of while also paying attention to the ones you marked to see if they give things up. You give the scum the yhe rope and they hang themselves with it.

Why would you be certain of anyone at this point?

Dude.....Ape posts like this when he's scum.  He stirs the pot and doesn't take definitive stances unless he thinks he has a reasonable chance at success.  Town Ape could care less and will tunnel whoever the hell he wants.  Scum Ape is more precise and calculating.  It is obvious.

Sit down and shut your mouth - the adults are speaking.  I had already said he showed his ass - those other posts just added onto it.  You're town, but don't get cocky.

couldn't care less. now I'm nerding the nerd?

double vote Verb

Are you for real?  I'm not sticking my neck out?  That's bullsh*t.  And your train is gaining traction?  WHAT TRAIN?

Oh yeah, a train of 1.  Me.

You had Arsis voting you yesterday, as he switched from me to you, and then to Crusher.  So I'm the only one on your train, and you've never had more than 1 vote.

You. Showed. Your. Ass.

Lynch Ape.

So you've stepped in Ape sh*t and now each time you try to shake it off he flings more at you.

Welcome to the club, enjoy your stay.

Ok I'll bite since I'm already in the hot seat apparently.

I'm blind, care to explain? Or are you just gonna soft claim some bullsh*t all game?

I'm not soft-claiming anything.  It is my opinion that Smash made a faulty inference from some of the mechanics of the game.  I almost made the same inference until DPR clarified something for me, so I see Smash's thought process as legit.

I'm not soft-claiming anything.  It is my opinion that Smash made a faulty inference from some of the mechanics of the game.  I almost made the same inference until DPR clarified something for me, so I see Smash's thought process as legit.

You are my best for town right now.  We should get together. I will draw you a nice hot bathe.  I got these really cool bacon and meatball shaped soaps. I got them at "Fat and bodyworks."  Delicious. 

oh so Verb is clearly town because he agrees with you?  cool!  this game is easy!

Not necessarily but I'll take someone making sense over someone flinging sh*t any day.

If Verb is scum he'll show it in time.

:punches you square in the mouth:  You can call me town/mafia/whatever the f makes you feel warm and good inside.

You directly stole my line of thought. You were doing your own work on Ape- don't act like you caught that contradiction yourself. 

I said more. If I'm ten percent certain of someone verses five percent I'm more certain of the first guy.

Well if you're not certain on anything, why not pressure the guy you think is scummiest?  Misdirection on D1 is dumb imo.

You mean the one where I said **** it and went out with a bang and spammed the thread with horse pics and sh*t? Yeah that was a good one. 

I also remember making someone else a horse in my generic fantasy game not long after and no one believed his claim.

Was it Jif or Smash? Or someone else? I don't remember but I thought it was funny.

Archived