Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

Arsis meltdown imminent.

Meh...don't think Arsis is the one.  He's got too much IDGAF in him.

Me contradicting myself is not a scumtell.

Meh...faulty logic is.  I'm not sure if that's where Verb is coming from, trying to recall the games from a couple months ago -- it's not the same though.  You two seem like town v town right now.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scum lean atm.  You were scummier before you started casing the Ape for real.

So, the "for real" part was when he started saying "he caught me not knowing my vote count" and then said "Ape is precise and calculated as scum" right?

idiot

Agreed.

Upon a re-read, it seems to me like the Ape is doing genuine scum-hunting.  If he's not, he's doing a great acting job.  Only post that stood out was this one:

The Ape never apologizes.  Ever.

lol

If I'm caught as scum, it is usually by Cop view.  Just sayin'.

Wagging it in our faces? 

Yes sir. Sorry I was trying to have fun in the forum game.

Like it or not Ape made tge round about him. Do you feel he is scum or not is the real question. If he is you vote for him if not you most likely vote for noldor or verbal.

What is good reasons? Saying my reads on people? That's awfully faulty to me. I didn't even try to start a train on anyway. Was literally thinking out loud. In my opinion that is contributing. People can then respond with their opinions. If they agree or disagree and why.

Or like you they can talk about nonsense and contributing when doing nothing.

I always make it about me, it is essential to my way of scum hunting.

I said "for real."  Your first post about the Ape "showing his ass" was garbage and pinged big time.  Also, you sounded eager for a fight with Smash, which is not pro-town imo.  I know you like to rail against no lynches, but it felt like you wanted to hide behind that for most of the day and polarize the thread.

Indeed.

Did you also point this out to her in QT?

Wait WUT? And you said I am contradicting myself?

Your case on me is cratering on a sloppy oversight on my part - not knowing how many votes I had. Which, I rarely ever pay attention to as a townie, btw.

Now you are saying I'm precise and calculated as scum - which is 100% true.

What part of not knowing how many votes I have is "precise and calculated"?

You are completely full of sh*t. I'm not even considering the fact you might be a wrong townie, there's no doubt in my mind you are scum selling my town tells as scum tells. Pac, SMC, JIF, Smash... these guys have all done exactly the same.

Nice bit of misdirection but it's obvious his case isn't centered on you not knowing how many votes you had so I dunno what you think you're trying to prove here.

Meh...don't think Arsis is the one.  He's got too much IDGAF in him.   ----- Actually I think he feels cornered and is losing his mind

Meh...faulty logic is.  I'm not sure if that's where Verb is coming from, trying to recall the games from a couple months ago -- it's not the same though.  You two seem like town v town right now.   --- Maybe...

Ape, Verb, Smash, 80, Hess, Nol, Pac -- town

This post just stinks....there is too much controversy surrounding Nol, Ape, Verb and Smash to just give them the Town read...I don't see how it's possible.

Watching you

He just finished his first game playing with me as his scum teammate.  Take that into account, read your statement over again, and reevaluate.

I meant he's not the one to have a legit meltdown

This post just stinks....there is too much controversy surrounding Nol, Ape, Verb and Smash to just give them the Town read...I don't see how it's possible.

Watching you

Controversy =/= scum.  The next lesson will cost you.

/Pac'd

Unvote

What's GFY?

Of the two real bandwagons going on right now, I think I trust more in Verbal's logic but good scum can twist me on circles believing in their logic so that's not strong enough to convince me he's town. Townies can also play with terrible logic and contradict themselves but it's most likely a scum trying to appear good and helpful while steering the Townies towards a vote they want and away from any partners or themselves in the hot seat. I'm going to go with my gut for the moment until I can get home from work and actually write it all out (playing these games on my phone was a terrible idea).

Vote: Ape at the very least a lynch of Ape could give us some direction on who to look at next.

Good For You!

Me contradicting myself is not a scumtell. I love it when scum tries to sell my town tells as my scum tells, it happens every time I've got them scrambling. Every ******* time.

Opportunism. I'd lynch Pac today too.

My arguments about game play and maneuvers are never pointless. I always have a goal in mind, that's the crux of why I'm thumping you upside your hollow head. You keep accusing people of not scum hunting, well attacking flawed logic with argument IS how I scum hunt. I attack the logic and then see who land where. Scum agendas will reveal themselves if the scum player isn't empathetic enough to think like a townie.

I'm sure you would.

******* gross. "At the very least" is like saying, let's lynch townie Ape and then lynch another townie for going after him. Scummiest post of the game so far.

Unvote

Vote Lia

LOL

You got on me for defending Cruser because I treated his joke as a joke, meanwhile you are piling back on me as I go after Verbal??? "That's the last straw?"

You're an idiot, if nothing else.

Pac, Lia, Verbal, Arsis and Nolder - that is my top 5.

Quick, someone tell me how I'm not scum hunting because I didn't know exactly how many votes were on me. 

Lia's got t!ts. Pick somebody else. 

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - SMC, Crush, Hess

Lia (2) - Pac, Ape

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (3) - Verb, Nolder, Lia

Arsis (6) - Wombat, AVM, Lizard, Leelou, 80, Arsis

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

So, the "for real" part was when he started saying "he caught me not knowing my vote count" and then said "Ape is precise and calculated as scum" right?

Pretty much.  He has points about your contradictions and exaggeration of the train, but those are both things I could easily see you doing as town.  Thing is, Verbal might make this case as town too.  Currently leaning towards opportunistic scum though, especially given his tone with Smash earlier.  Verbal seems more like he's grandstanding than scumhunting atm.

Nice bit of misdirection but it's obvious his case isn't centered on you not knowing how many votes you had so I dunno what you think you're trying to prove here.

His case is centered on myriad examples of me being sloppy, then him saying sloppy is my scumtell, then reminding everyone that I'm precise and calculated as scum.

I'm not trying to "prove" anything, you ******* idiot. I simply compiling statements he's made, the rest should be obvious... except that you are a bunch of morons.

Now what Nolder, you going to keep making momentum nudges for me to be lynched, which detract from the scum hunting I was doing, then every time I respond to your nudges on me, you'll chastise me for "arguing" and not scum hunting. Sound about right?

Un-*******-real.

Watching you

Yes please, You watch him so I don't have to. Loving the Lizard King this game!!!

You should vote for me.

Vote Verbal

When I ignore my gut, I end up regretting it. I like my list, but I like Verbal best out of those on my list. His move from Smash to me was opportunistic, and him pitching my town tells as scum tells (and then contradicting himself about it) I think was the clincher.

Me contradicting myself is not a scumtell. I love it when scum tries to sell my town tells as my scum tells, it happens every time I've got them scrambling. Every ******* time.

Opportunism. I'd lynch Pac today too.

My arguments about game play and maneuvers are never pointless. I always have a goal in mind, that's the crux of why I'm thumping you upside your hollow head. You keep accusing people of not scum hunting, well attacking flawed logic with argument IS how I scum hunt. I attack the logic and then see who land where. Scum agendas will reveal themselves if the scum player isn't empathetic enough to think like a townie.

I'm sure you would.

******* gross. "At the very least" is like saying, let's lynch townie Ape and then lynch another townie for going after him. Scummiest post of the game so far.

Unvote

Vote Lia

LOL

You got on me for defending Cruser because I treated his joke as a joke, meanwhile you are piling back on me as I go after Verbal??? "That's the last straw?"

You're an idiot, if nothing else.

Pac, Lia, Verbal, Arsis and Nolder - that is my top 5.

Quick, someone tell me how I'm not scum hunting because I didn't know exactly how many votes were on me. 

lol @ this whole mess of a post..  you are scum aren't you?

Archived