Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to bite.

You know damn well how you've misrepresented what I've said.

EVERYONE ******* HERE MISUNDERSTANDS YOU AT THS POINT.

I love it... "not going to bite", but JAB.

I love it when people pretend to take the high road with me, but every time they leave off taking another pot shot so that I end up reacting and looking bad. Well done. You've done a fantastic job of grandstanding about not wanting arguing in the game, and then doing nothing but arguing. I'd like to know what scum hunting you've done?

I can't spend another day on this. Enjoy the day pretending tot be drunk.

I can't tell if WWWWombat is being spirit of the game guardian or he slipped in his argument with Arsis and Nolder but I'm leaning toward the latter. But Arsis reveal is believable in its context so I don't see why WWWWombat would take issue with that.

Vote WWWWombat

Thanks DPR!

Catching up. I'm a sucky player so your "scum sense" is completely meaningless with me Ape, I'm just not playing well. Same goes to Pac except he gets a picture version of the same message. I see what you're saying about Verb but he makes more sense to me and your responses just seem like squirming where you can.

I'm wrong and stupid plenty of the time, I'm still having fun. I like you guys even though I'm still getting used to how you play.

Verb makes more sense?

It's easy I guess to make sense when you just make up fake tells, and then back away and let the townie make himself look bad. 

Verb said one of my scum tells is that I play the "right/left", basically saying I fence sit until it's clear where opportunism is. What about how I've played in this game backs that up? 

Verb said one of my scum tells is being precise and calculated, and then accuses me of contradicting myself and not knowing my vote count - both of which are earmarks of sloppy play, not precise, calculated play. 

So, please, enlighten me as to how the tells he's mentioned NOT aligning to the case he's pushing makes "more sense". Please.

He's prancing around the game... waiting for the next center of gravity to establish itself, then he'll shift I bet.

That list of his wasn't the type of FOS list he usually spits out after almost 40 pages of chaos - that which he supposedly thrives in.

This is rich..  I know you're too busy with your flame war but while you've been over-defending against Nolder and Verb, I've been engaging others.  Come to think of it, your play this game has been quite lazy.  You've honed in on 2 people who are serving you post after post to respond to, and acting like a teenaged girl whenever your name is brought up. 

Add to that you embellished the "train" on you when Verb was your lone voter and you are starting to reek like sh-t.  If you get to L1 I will stomp you like the roach you are.

Current Vote Count:

Verb (3) - Crush, Ape, Hess

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Ape (2) - Verb, Lia

Smash (1) - Pac

Lily (4) - Leelou, AVM, Lily, Wombat

80 (1) - Hess

Wombat (4) - Nolder, Arsis, Lily, SMC

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline in 25 hours

Verb and Leelou are my first tier for scum.

Lia and 80 are now my second.  Lia is just feels contrived with her "I stink at mafia" and need to inform us about her "smoking."  I dont smoke because my ability to forget things and always being hungry are perfectly intact.  80 is in and out and Im losing faith in the little hugger.

Big question "Were the **** is JiF?"  I miss him and his sweetness.

I can't tell if WWWWombat is being spirit of the game guardian or he slipped in his argument with Arsis and Nolder but I'm leaning toward the latter. But Arsis reveal is believable in its context so I don't see why WWWWombat would take issue with that.

Vote WWWWombat

I don't give two sh*ts about spirit of the game.  But if you think I "slipped," you're a moron.

You don't like that she made a list in general, or is there something specific in the list you didn't like? Sorry just trying to clarify. Thanks

I don't like that for a couple people she just put hearts instead of giving actual thoughts as to which way she is leaning on them and don't like that she is semi clearing Arsis for the pm thing. 

I don't like that for a couple people she just put hearts instead of giving actual thoughts as to which way she is leaning on them and don't like that she is semi clearing Arsis for the pm thing. 

Yeah, the Arsis thing sounded so fake.  Verbal is the scumlord though.

I actually like Smash here and the fact that Pac listed him for the NL vote is concerning. Pac is better than accusing him off starting a ruckus when the logic behind Smash's NL was actually pretty obvious and stated by DPR in the sign up thread. Also the timing of Pac's list was opportunistic... Smash voted on page 1 and the Pac list didn't come out until Nolder made his NL vote which created chaos. Chaos and Pac are like peas and carrots.

I actually like Smash here and the fact that Pac listed him for the NL vote is concerning. Pac is better than accusing him off starting a ruckus when the logic behind Smash's NL was actually pretty obvious and stated by DPR in the sign up thread. Also the timing of Pac's list was opportunistic... Smash voted on page 1 and the Pac list didn't come out until Nolder made his NL vote which created chaos. Chaos and Pac are like peas and carrots.

Opportunistic list timing? lol...  When I had a chance to get on the computer and write a list I did if that's what you mean.

Smashs' logic is NOT sound..  DPR confirmed there is a scum team and giving them a free day, a NK, and whatever else they might have is a stupid idea.  It also led to people bringing up things they might not have known about.  It was a botched play.

Stop looking at everything so black and white or you'll be doomed to an early exit every game. 

Yeah, cuz Smash has been really talkative this game.  Pac is stalling.

Now you're pinging..  I asked him because he was HERE.  Let me stop stalling for you.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Archived