Brian Winters: 'Next year is going to be a whole different story'

Villain The Foe

Yeah, because that was really something worth getting uber-butthurt over.

That all sounds great, but there's one small problem:  your entire post is completely untrue.  Sperm's post was in direct response to you, responding to a quote where you stated that "The last 3 games were like another preseason game yet all the player are being singled out like MVPs."

That comment was absolutely absurd and proven to be as such in his response.  You obviously have already come to your own conclusions about those players, but throwing out completely fabricated and ultimately incorrect arguments doesn't do anything to disprove the opposing viewpoints.

But in the end, we can only hope that all of these guys one day can become as good at their respective positions as Marvin Lewis was at LB.

omg it was absolutely absurd,  omg... oh i'm so sorry chap i will be careful not to ruffle your panties further

and btw who the **** asked you? go away turd!

omg it was absolutely absurd,  omg... oh i'm so sorry chap i will be careful not to ruffle your panties further

and btw who the **** asked you? go away turd!

Well they don't call me SuperTwat for nothing you know.  Although there is something amusing about the idea of you throwing such a complete hissy fit over someone responding to you on a message board.  I'm starting to think maybe the cause of your earlier error is that you're not old enough to have ever seen Marvin Jones play.  It really would explain a whole lot.

Well they don't call me SuperTwat for nothing you know.  Although there is something amusing about the idea of you throwing such a complete hissy fit over someone responding to you on a message board.  I'm starting to think maybe the cause of your earlier error is that you're not old enough to have ever seen Marvin Jones play.  It really would explain a whole lot.

oh if that were only true I would not have to keep trying

uhm well then ur post had nothing to do with my premise which was everyone making a big deal about how much improved some of these players were over the last 3-4 games

where I am simply arguing that is way overblown to the point where they may have drafted wrong.  I wanted Johnny Football we shall see how he does.  You my friend went into tangent about how it is good to see players improve or whatevs and I simply responded to that.

You said the final 3-4 games of a season are equivalent to one pre-season game. 

Then your follow-up point essentially states that no one has ever started off slow - or outright bad - and never been anything better than serviceable. 

Both points are ridiculous IMO.

Go ahead. Forward him a selfie of why you're called SuperTwat. But don't post it here. Some of us are still digesting lunch.

You said the final 3-4 games of a season are equivalent to one pre-season game. 

Then your follow-up point essentially states that no one has ever started off slow - or outright bad - and never been anything better than serviceable. 

Both points are ridiculous IMO.

if you want to get all tech and stuff I said

"and whats all the BS about this player or that player playing really well the last 3 games or whatevs.  I mean really how many of those games counted for either team.  The last 3 games were like another preseason game yet all the player are being singled out like MVPs."

You focused on 1 aspect of what I was saying , took your own ultra literal interpretation, and completely missed the point.  Probably not 1st time but hey we all have our faults.

on the 2nd part of the 1st

I wont even get into cause the 1st went over your head

IMO

"and whats all the BS about this player or that player playing really well the last 3 games or whatevs.  I mean really how many of those games counted for either team.  The last 3 games were like another preseason game yet all the player are being singled out like MVPs."

You focused on 1 aspect of what I was saying , took your own ultra literal interpretation, and completely missed the point.  Probably not 1st time but hey we all have our faults.

IMO

The last 3 games were nothing like another preseason game.

Further, nothing goes over my head and I have no faults. Other than choosing the Jets as my team.

The last 3 games were nothing like another preseason game.

Further, nothing goes over my head and I have no faults. Other than choosing the Jets as my team.

Come and join me sperm. You atleast dont need to suffer during the offseason any longer.  Pick a team and root for them during the offseason. I have a link that might help you. 

www.NFL.com 

Free yourself, even if its to jump from a AFC 8-8 team to an NFC 8-8 team like I did. I revitalizes the football soul if just for a second. Free yourself Spermie! 

Free yourself, even if its to jump from a AFC 8-8 team to an NFC 8-8 team like I did. I revitalizes the football soul if just for a second. Free yourself Spermie! 

so Jay Cutler... how's that working out. Do you hate him yet with a passion? I think that's a prerequisite to be a Bears fan. 

who asked you...dick

Are you aware that you are on an internet discussion forum? That might help your stance a little bit. That's kinda sorta what this is all about. 

Why so poopy pants?   It's not all that big of a deal to say something and be wrong man.  Just accept the counter point to your weak argument as being superior and move on. No reason for the mean personal attack.

IMO

All tech and stuff I said?   LOL!!!!!

That's the whole basis of human conversation.  One person responding to the words of another.  It's not "tech" it's basic communication. If you would like people not to respond to specific word you've written, there is an edit function you should get acquainted with.

All I see are people trying to talk to you about a point you're trying to make. That's all that's really going on here. Oh.. and that your point is wrong. :D

Are you aware that you are on an internet discussion forum? That might help your stance a little bit. That's kinda sorta what this is all about. 

Why so poopy pants?   It's not all that big of a deal to say something and be wrong man.  Just accept the counter point to your weak argument as being superior and move on. No reason for the mean personal attack.

lol what are you talking about superior argument BS the who;e point went way over ur head genious...are you nuts.. your like a bad case of angel dust

Come and join me sperm. You atleast dont need to suffer during the offseason any longer.  Pick a team and root for them during the offseason. I have a link that might help you. 

www.NFL.com 

I don't suffer during the offseason.  Others suffer during the offseason.

And Chicago? Ugh. It would have to be a team/city that I don't have anything for or against.  Like Kansas City or Arizona.  But then, of course, they don't win superbowls any more than we do.

lol what are you talking about superior argument BS the who;e point went way over ur head genious...are you nuts.. your like a bad case of angel dust

Oh the irony.

Okay Mr. Hotshot!  :winking0001:

Seriously, the last time I "suffered" in the offseason was when Tannenbaum extended Sanchez.

I was looking forward to the team moving on from him and then Tannenbaum locks us into him for the next 2 years minimum, at starter money. So I totally lost interest for a couple of weeks. I think I more or less disappeared from here (I only remember this because I remember telling Max).  I was pissed initially, but after like a day I wasn't even mad anymore. I just didn't care; I knew the team would be terrible, with 0% chance of a superbowl, for the next 2 years minimum. And this with a new season underway and a draft coming up a month later.  Too many players and too many coaches (Rex included) would have to be too perfect for too many consecutive games and while technically possible, it's also wholly unrealistic.  

Some were like that when Rex wasn't fired (think back to how unreadable the board was like at the time).  Then eventually it passes and you try to imagine some scenario where this might not be a disaster.  I don't think Rex is 1% of the train wreck that Sanchez is, because I just don't think he (or any coach) is as important as the difference between a good/great QB and a horrid one, but he has clear of faults, flaws, and shortcomings of his own.  The team doesn't need to be perfect for him to win; I think they just barely above average QB play.  With our former QB, it seemed no one could make a mistake for the entirety of the playoffs (if we even made it that far with him).  We needed a perfect ground attack while everyone knew it was coming, a defense that gives up under 10 points no matter who we play, and zero coaching mistakes or player mishaps.

It's tough to ask dozens of players and every coach to be right all the time to overcome such a handicap while playing the conference's best teams in the playoffs (at which point you play the other conference's best team), for 4 straight playoff games.  Just too much to overcome over too long of a stretch.  Look how perfect Flacco had to be that offseason, and Baltimore still only barely won 2 of their playoff games (including the SB).  So when we locked ourselves into that mushy pile of suck and immature shoulder shrugging, that was the last off-season I guess "suffering" could be applied for me.  Last one before that was Herm's extension, but even then I felt if he had a top OC and a top DC and a clock/timeout manager, then he'd probably do only so much harm, and the players seemed to like him so what the f*ck. But didn't have good enough coordinators, other than special teams, and the team had too many other shortcomings anyway (like at QB).

Wait, what was the question again?

Archived