Calvin Pryor: "We hate the Pats and Giants"

T0mShane

The Giants are a class franchise and have the Lombardi's to prove it.

And they are the a big part of the reason that the Pats will not have won one since Spygate.   Go screw and make out with your other "class franchises" somewhere else. Why do it here? Wife ignoring you again?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they own NYC and could own East NJ too but dont want it,

What does that even mean? Do you even know where the Giants play? Or where their practice facility is?  here's a hint. Neither are in the city.

Exactly.  The Giants aren't our rivals.  It's all manufactured by Rex for reasons unknown.  The Dolphins are our all-time arch-enemy and the Pats have been an arch-enemy for the past decade.  The Giants play in a different division and conference.  The Snoopy Bowl has zero prestige.

It goes waaaaaay deeper than Rex. I've been loathing Giants fans since Lawrence Taylor. It wasn't manufactured by Rex, he is merely the newest piece.  well.... Pryor is the NEWEST piece I suppose.

And they are the a big part of the reason that the Pats will not have won one since Spygate.   Go screw and make out with your other "class franchises" somewhere else. Why do it here? Wife ignoring you again?

The G men talk trash and then go out and win.

The Jets talk junk and go out and suck. Get the champagne ready.

It's because Rex actually understands what it is like to be a friggin Jets fan. He knows damn well that every single Jets fan had to go through school and ultimately work, with their Giants fan friends busting their balls about the Super Bowl wins and how the Jets suck etc.  The Giants fans act like they don't mind the Jets just because the Jets haven't hurt the Giants in forever... or even ever for that matter. 

Rex knows that twice in the past couple of years the Jets fans had to endure a Pats/ Giants Super Bowl. Which is a hated division rival and the cross town winning org. playing eachother in the big game. TWICE!!

29 other friggin teams but it was that.

Rex knows what it's like when patronizing Giants fans come on a Jets chat board and feign interest in our team while they are able to at any time drop the "winning team" bomb on our heads if the conversation get tough.

With all due respect, you even being here is insulting on some levels. You won't understand that but it is.

Rex knows what that is all about and as much as he wants to win a championship, he wants to win it for a fan base that is 2 steps above water board level tortured. That's why he came in and tried (and succeeded for the first two years) to create a new identity for the Jets fans.

That's why we hate the friggin gIants. And I hope every player on the Jets understands that. Does that answer your question?

im not here to feign interest and wait for my moment to take a jab at the jets, however i understand the thought that had the jets hurt the giants with winning and giants were in a drought  i could understand being pissed at jets fans and hating the jets

What does that even mean? Do you even know where the Giants play? Or where their practice facility is?  here's a hint. Neither are in the city.

The Giants and Yankees own New Your City. The Rangers will own some real estate too if they can pull this off.

The G men talk trash and then go out and win.

The Jets talk junk and go out and suck. Get the champagne ready.

And???

you're in the wrong place to talk about the history of what hasn't been accomplished by the Jets. or what HAS been accomplished by the Giants. Believe me. We know.

My point still stands. While you toungue the butthole of the Giants Org. on this board, they are a big part of why belly and Brady could very well end up never winning a bowl after they were caught cheating in  Spygate which was in 2007 by the way.

We may suck often, but jeesh... what are you even doing here tugging on the sack of the GIants when they ruined your chance at stopping those ridiculous 72 Miami Dolphins from drinking champagne every year. At least I know where I stand man.

Rex knows what it's like when patronizing Giants fans come on a Jets chat board and feign interest in our team while they are able to at any time drop the "winning team" bomb on our heads if the conversation get tough.

Is Rex a Mod here?

Where is he? GOB and BP are around more than he is

im not here to feign interest and wait for my moment to take a jab at the jets, however i understand the thought that had the jets hurt the giants with winning and giants were in a drought  i could understand being pissed at jets fans and hating the jets

Don't you get all respectful with me pal  :biggrin:

That's even MORE condesending.  Yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuu. 

Either way, I meant what I said about Rex and like him or not, he does understand the plight of this fan base. He wants very badly to change that here. That's what all this crap is about.

Is Rex a Mod here?

Where is he? GOB and BP are around more than he is

"Rex knows what it's like"  is what I said.  It's the same as when some sh*tbag Pats fan comes into the bar and starts cheering for the Titans as they are beating the Jets.  It's the same damn thing man.

You know that and no matter what you say now, I know you know. 

And yes. Rex IS a Mod here I believe. I've always had a hunch he's Crusher.

Yeah because we all know that Elite receiving core will have Pryor pissing in his pants.

The tight end will give Pryor a loose end. Belly is vindictive and there is no doubt in my mind he will prove a point to this loudmouth

Archived