Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

Crush, I almost forgot how bad you were as scum..The only thing worse than Hallia's play was your defense.  The rest is just you trying to slither away.

Most realize your backhanded compliment to LK is just anr attempt to save your own hide.  His trap snared both of you...lol

Good luck with that.

I never defended Halia,  I never qouted her play and said, "Gee look at her play it is town."  I just comnmented on what a quick crappy train it was.  Hated Leelous vote.  Then wombat called me out and said not to treat Halia like she is a noob.  I looked at a horrifying defense post she made and decided to take a shot.  My vote set the lynch in motion.  Nothing more to add. If you find anything other than that please let me see it.  Oh yeah, Good luck with that.. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm playing as good as town as possible.  The three guys I feel were dirty early are all voting me.  Including fake cop Smash who makes a safe investigation instead of conming after the guy he expects is scum. 

Jetscode simple omgus because i called him out for parroting earlier and he came back trying to discredit me.  He is right i did show my opposition to the Halia trian, it stunk.  But her reactive post to it sucked worse so I voted herr giving the train momentum and causing the lynch,.  Yeah scum move. Hahahaha

Smash.  Just bitter I hated his terrible reveal.  I catch his ass easily on Day 1.  Still not convinced he is Cop.  When Im the cop I investigate the guy i think is scum.  not an inactive who just started reading. but ok.

LK?  Cute little guy in the back of the short bus with a hlemet and bite guard.  Thought he was scummier early but his accidental play on Halia makes me feel less likely he is scum.  Just profoundly retared town.

None the less I will weather this storm and lead the town to victory.  Batman (RIP) would have wanted it that way. 

seriously crush stop calling me the fake cop . I was going to inv. you or PAC and I chose Pac I'll be sure to investigate you tonight if it makes you happy. My reveal was to the point with no bullsh*t attached so I'm not sure why your crying foul but to keep pushing an uncountered cop is really not a smart play you should know better.

seriously crush stop calling me the fake cop . I was going to inv. you or PAC and I chose Pac I'll be sure to investigate you tonight if it makes you happy. My reveal was to the point with no bullsh*t attached so I'm not sure why your crying foul but to keep pushing an uncountered cop is really not a smart play you should know better.

The whole need you found to emphasize " Town" cop made it sugar free to me. Not yummy. I would like to believe you. I would.

Pac/Lily/Crusher for today I think.

Pac for playing the aloof game he did last time as scum.
Crusher and Lily for the rush votes on Hallia.

Let's put some more pressure on Crush and see what pops loose.
Vote Crusher

Pac/Lily/Crusher for today I think.

Pac for playing the aloof game he did last time as scum.

Crusher and Lily for the rush votes on Hallia.

Let's put some more pressure on Crush and see what pops loose.

Vote Crusher

I can see why you would want to vote Crusher or me (although you'd be wrong with me) but why Pac? He's been viewed town by an uncountered cop. Unless you don't believe Smash?

Bingo.

He is not reading the game. My vote was not a rush or bus vote. My vote was a momentum vote. It turned the voting back on the train and the lynch happen. It would have been a terrible scum play. The play for me as scum would be stay on Leelou. Not hard to figure out.

Agreed, he's not paying attention. Not getting good vibes from Lily and Nol. I'm inclined to believe smash for the moment.

I have been very vocal about not liking Smashes reveal. But anyone who has played more than 2.5 games of Mafia knows an ucounteref cop is not getting lynched until he is countered. To say Smash is a top 3 lynch today makes little sense.

Cop and Tracker does seem a bit like overkill..  but smash claiming cop that early in the game as scum would seem idiotic. 

You're still pretty much an idiot either way.

Not if scum have a watcher and a Godfather. Nonetheless not going to be addressed day two uncountered.

My vote was not a rush or bus vote. My vote was a momentum vote. It turned the voting back on the train and the lynch happen. It would have been a terrible scum play. The play for me as scum would be stay on Leelou. Not hard to figure out.

Semantic bullsh*t. Who even says "momentum vote"?

Semantic bullsh*t. Who even says "momentum vote"?

Who says rush vote?   What I took from it is you think I was "rushing" to lynch my scum mate before people felt we were on the same team.  Of course this is incorrect because Im not scum.  If you took a minute to read the game thread you would have seen I actually judged her correctly off a defensive post she made that Wombat pointed out.  It swayed me and I voted her.  Everyone then started voting her again.  So the momentum of my vote turned the train back on.  Really simple.  Your attempt to be obtuse is only shadowed by the fact you are not reading the thread or paying attentionb,  Not semantics just fact.

take wombat with ya and throw him off the green monster

Smash?  How does Nolder thinking you are one of the three people that should be lynched today?  I did not like your reveal. This you know.  But at this point somebody suggestion lynching the uncountered cop day 2 seems a little much.  No?

Who says rush vote? What I took from it is you think I was "rushing" to lynch my scum mate before people felt we were on the same team. Of course this is incorrect because Im not scum. If you took a minute to read the game thread you would have seen I actually judged her correctly off a defensive post she made that Wombat pointed out. It swayed me and I voted her. Everyone then started voting her again. So the momentum of my vote turned the train back on. Really simple. Your attempt to be obtuse is only shadowed by the fact you are not reading the thread or paying attentionb, Not semantics just fact.

Can you quote the post now that changed your mind on Hallia? You had voted her from your phone, saying that after a re-read you changed your opinion on her based on a defensive post she made, without quoting a specific post.

Can you quote the post now that changed your mind on Hallia? You had voted her from your phone, saying that after a re-read you changed your opinion on her based on a defensive post she made, without quoting a specific post.

Yes. At work on phone. Might became bit.

Home from work.  Seeing a couple of people changing over to Pac.  Not really seeing a reason, but then, it doesn't seem like Pac's ever going to catch up and read the game.

I'd toss a vote on him but that'd be...opportunistic? :lol:

^ Not even trying to act pro-town anymore.

Wtf guys?  Do I have to DIRECT THIS PERSONALLY to get a Hallia lynch?

Seriously, someone tell me how this post is even close to pro-town.

She basically said:  Hey guys, I see you're running up Pac for no apparent reason.  I'd be right there with you, but I'm worried that would look opportunistic.

Halias train was horrible. Yet I went back andcread . Her reaction does seem ungeniune. Especially the one post wombat pointed out. So let's do this.

Unvote Lovely Leelou

Vote Haliaa

On my phone please count my vote AwesomeVM.

LK. This is the post of Halias. Also wombats post that got me to look harder. Then my vote and reasoning. All I got time for now.

I feel better right now about Crusher. His rationale for voting Leelou earlier doesn't make me feel great (as I said earlier, the reason stated for Leelou train could've applied equally to Wbat or JiF at that time), but I think his reason to switch over to Hallia was ok.

Unvote.

What I also noticed digging into Crusher was some odd behavior from Lily when the Hallia train was building:

I'm tending to agree with Crusher and 80. Leelou's vote was opportunistic. Hallia's vote looks like something I would have done. 

Unvote

Vote Leelou

Stinks....Crusher and 80 had stated why they voted Leelou at least....Lily OTOH, having posted twice all game, pops up out of nowhere to begin to build a competing train.

Then, Nolder says to me:

But how would you know anyone who voted you was scum?
If you claim scum the pro town move is to vote you.

But remains on Hallia. Benefit of the doubt to him because he was voting Hallia, and had stated pretty clearly why.

So Lily says:

That's how I see it, too. 

But stays on Leelou while Hallia was only around 4 votes. Not liking this. Either vote me, or don't make that comment. Feels like trying to divert town.

Let me. 

Unvote

Vote Hallia

Let's see what we see.

Then lays the hammer.

Vote Lily

I can see why you would want to vote Crusher or me (although you'd be wrong with me) but why Pac? He's been viewed town by an uncountered cop. Unless you don't believe Smash?

Bingo.

Then why wasn't Smash on your list to lynch?  If you don't believe him, he's scum.....so why omit him from your list?

Archived