JN crew mafia

Leelou

just woke up to this horse sh*t .. JIF your a ******* moron and your idea was moronic in a 10 player game. If you don't fight me on the god damn no lynch we are in a much better position. Rather than popping in and vote half cocked we coul;d have gotten more info now wtf do you propose we do with the Arsis Hallia situation Idiot.

I was right, you were wrong.  If we listened to Batman we'd be sailing along, now its a cluster **** because we listened to you.  Man up and admit it.  Its not like ths is new.  Pretty much par for the course.

Its night, I'll figure everything out tomorrow.  Just listen to me from now on and we'll be fine.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jif I hate to break it to you but all jokes aside I'm still town. I was just trolling before because I'm a sarcastic bastard.

I can only die under specific circumstances and I'm not sharing.

Holy sh*t dude.  You realize if you're town you're making this ******* impossible, right?

My god.  Tardville.

You do realized scum wagging their dick in the face of the town is a desperation move.  Nobody is reading or listening to anything you type.  Just looking forward to killing you.

This.  At this point, I dont even care.  What a dickwad.

Holy sh*t dude.  You realize if you're town you're making this ******* impossible, right?

My god.  Tardville.

He is not town.  If he is then he should receive a two game ban and have to do out of game counseling in a dead thread with Lizzy and Ape. 

That and you actually owe him one.  He might be town this game.  He has a flair for anti-town play when he is town.

I like how he's an expert after 3 games and now he knows all the in's and out's of mafia play across the interwebz.

He is not town.  If he is then he should receive a two game ban and have to do out of game counseling in a dead thread with Lizzy and Ape. 

I'll tell you what ... I have no issue what so ever with you thinking he is scum Im leaning the same way but Im starting wonder how do we kill him if he is scum do we take a chance trying to lynch him tomorrow and getting another protection ?

Do we reveal since every one has revealed except you and JIF and freakin Jorge who is MIA ? Do you 2 have a role that is beneficial in this case ? This would also probably help the damn doc to figure out whether they protect themselves or protect another power role.

At this stage we need info .... We certainly did not need it on day freakin 1 when JIF suggested .... I think if you guys would have listened to me from the beginning No Lynch with a vote who 80 was to shoot at night we would not be in this current mess but your Little Jiffy boy is in such deep denial he still thinks I made a bad call. Which is hilarious.

If you and jif want to reveal I will. Jorge needs to be mod killed or replaced. Leelou does not to replacing so he needs to be removed

Crusher you do realize I already revealed that's what started the whole Arsis/Hallia questions. For you not to know this at this stage is worrisome to say the least. I have a 1 time Track and a 1 Time Watch I tracked Arsis and he visited JIF /

Crusher you do realize I already revealed that's what started the whole Arsis/Hallia questions. For you not to know this at this stage is worrisome to say the least. I have a 1 time Track and a 1 Time Watch I tracked Arsis and he visited JIF /

Yes. I meant I would if everyone else did. JiF and I are lovers.

jorge was sitting in his room, rocking back and forth. He was cracking under the pressure and kept muttering to himself, I'm an innocent child, I'm an innocent child. He was so focused on his mantra, he never heard the snicker-snack of the blade as it promptly removed his head from his body. 

Poor jorge, we hardly knew ya. 

jorge, innocent child, is dead. 

It is now day, with 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Archived