****** Official Snoopy Bowl Repeat Thread ******

ZachEY

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At bare minimum, it's safe to say Salas has blown past both of these clowns by now.

They're also probably helping Hill's case to stick around, whether or not he actually deserves it.

I hope so. I don't have any faith in the powers that be, to make good decisions.

I hope so. I don't have any faith in the powers that be, to make good decisions.

For certain players I could see that, but I don't think there's really much of any love for either of these guys amongst the Jets.  Gates has worn out his welcome by now and Ford's real case was for on special teams, yet they still had Kerley out there on punts ahead of him, and Ford muffed it as soon as they put him back there.  He could still possibly make it too, but I cannot imagine a scenario where it's ahead of Salas.

Another bad throw. Green's hands are waist/chest high and in position to be led. Two-yard throw is behind him and helmet-high, and thrown too hard to be off target from that distance.

Say what?? You know why this happens?

Hoverboard-Back-to-the-future.gif

CAUSE HE NEEDED MORE POWER!!!! No such thing as too much power. Decker would have caught it.

I like nassib alot and think he has a future here. But not yet. eli is a 2 time superbowl mvp, there will be no controversy except from dumb fans like you who think nassib should start over him

The name calling.. it really hurt. With that said, how many years does Eli have left as the starter? And you think Nassib should sit behind him for all those years? Come on.

And how am i trolling i said corey washington and andre williams are beasts, i truly think andre williams will be astud and corey williams has had a td in all 4 preseason games

How about coming to a Jets board to tell Jets fans how stupid they are because of an opinion you don't agree with?

The name calling.. it really hurt. With that said, how many years does Eli have left as the starter? And you think Nassib should sit behind him for all those years? Come on.

I think realstically if they build up the oline then eli has 2 or 3 good years left.

If not then they move on once the contract is up and try nassib.

Archived