****** Official Snoopy Bowl Repeat Thread ******

ZachEY

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think realstically if they build up the oline then eli has 2 or 3 good years left.

If not then they move on once the contract is up and try nassib.

Come on, you think your organization will actually cut ties with him in three years? And we all know how rare it is for a quality QB to sit as a back up that long. If Nassib is the real deal, he will get the reigns soon, or he will get traded. He isn't gonna spend those years as a clipboard holder. 

Come on, you think your organization will actually cut ties with him in three years? And we all know how rare it is for a quality QB to sit as a back up that long. If Nassib is the real deal, he will get the reigns soon, or he will get traded. He isn't gonna spend those years as a clipboard holder.

Giants are extremely loyal so it would not suprise me if they stick with eli if they believe he can still lead them to a championship

And thinking i showed up cause the giants won is dumb as sh*t ive been doing sh*t while watching the game and couldnt post.

I ddont care about some snoopy bowl win like some of you people. All i care is about what positives and negatives come from this game

Your O is terrible. Your D is mediocre. Your supposed "top five" Secondary was a no show. But hey, the freshman running back is a beast against our threes.

Your right career backups bilal powell chris ivory and washed up worn down chris johnson are, and im quoting ur jets board "3headed monster"

Come on. You're telling me CJ/Ivory isn't far superior to anything you guys got going? INCLUDING the ol' Tiki/Dayne combo.. and the Jacobs/Bradshaw? Yeah, I said it. Point is, CJ/Ivory >>>>> your current setup.

Your right career backups bilal powell chris ivory and washed up worn down chris johnson are, and im quoting ur jets board "3headed monster"

Not for nothing, but WTF are you even doing here?  Banned from the Gints boards?  F*ck off.

Did you see how we ran against your number 1 defense tonight or no? #6 in the league in rushing last year without CJ and we should get better with him.By the way, learn the word "you're". You're welcome. 

Jets will win 8-11 this year while I agree with ESPNs Chris Carter this morning when he said Giants are just horrible and will win 4-5  games.

Jet starters outplayed GMen. If this were regular season Jets would have won tonite in the 27-13 range.

Your O is terrible. Your D is mediocre. Your supposed "top five" Secondary was a no show. But hey, the freshman running back is a beast against our threes.

Top 5 secondary without there number 2 corner and playing soft vanilla d oh im so scared. dont talk about secondary with the jets secondary.

Offense is extremely bad right now mostly due to the neglect of the oline by jerry reese eli has no time to throw.

And i will take tiki dayne combo without a doubt

Top 5 secondary without there number 2 corner and playing soft vanilla d oh im so scared. dont talk about secondary with the jets secondary.

Offense is extremely bad right now mostly due to the neglect of the oline by jerry reese eli has no time to throw.

Milliner comes back, Pryor roams, Landry is stout, and we have one soft spot. I like our odds.

Thats a huge problem. Your O is bad.

CJ/Ivory > Your current set up. Fact. And career back up, Bilal, he'd be your #1 on your squad.

Ok spelling police, vanilla defense, preseason, multiple starters out

True, but you have to admit virtually everyone knows the Jets are better than the Gmen this year. Even the casual fan. You guys are horrific. We arent great but GMen will be in running for 1st pick in draft.

Milliner comes back, Pryor roams, Landry is stout, and we have one soft spot. I like our odds.

Thats a huge problem. Your O is bad.

CJ/Ivory > Your current set up. Fact. And career back up, Bilal, he'd be your #1 on your squad.

Theres not a chance any of them start over jennings on giants. Giants could have signed johnson in offseason also. Its not like hes the old cj where hes a top 5 back

It doesnt really matter though obviously you have your opinion and i have mine and im satisfied with giants rbs

I will however take ur oline in a heartbeat over the giants

Theres not a chance any of them start over jennings on giants. Giants could have signed johnson in offseason also. Its not like hes the old cj where hes a top 5 back

It doesnt really matter though obviously you have your opinion and i have mine and im satisfied with giants rbs

Jennings wont last the season

Nah man. I'm not hating. I enjoy the convo. 

True, but you have to admit virtually everyone knows the Jets are better than the Gmen this year. Even the casual fan. You guys are horrific. We arent great but GMen will be in running for 1st pick in draft.

1st pick in draft is a bit f a reach allthough if they dont make a switch along oline and provide time for eli it will be a distastorous season and top 10 pick

However if they made a trade for someone like boone and shored up the oline then u give eli time. Solid rbs cruz/randle/beckham/washington can get it done on offense. and if healthy there defense has enough talent to be very good

1st pick in draft is a bit f a reach allthough if they dont make a switch along oline and provide time for eli it will be a distastorous season and top 10 pick

However if they made a trade for someone like boone and shored up the oline then u give eli time. Solid rbs cruz/randle/beckham/washington can get it done on offense. and if healthy there defense has enough talent to be very good

OK, but look at schedule, per Vegas,  they may be favored only 2-3 times this year,,home vs tenn and Jack. they stink my man.

And thinking i showed up cause the giants won is dumb as sh*t ive been doing sh*t while watching the game and couldnt post.

I ddont care about some snoopy bowl win like some of you people. All i care is about what positives and negatives come from this game

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

Hey, it's not your fault.

Ok spelling police, vanilla defense, preseason, multiple starters out

Look at me son. It's not your fault.

Once again i didnt bash the jets at all i said washington and williams are beasts

So if u want to keep crying over that and say i was trolling then go ahead

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

You're an exemplary fan

Archived