GAME BALLS

Larz

Geno should get the ball.  Up until today, I don't think we ever had a more accurate QB in a regular season game.  I'm not talking about

dink and dunk.  Almost every throw was right on the money.  There was probably 100 yards taken away by the refs including that beautiful pass to Decker called back.  

Marty M. - Well-called game. It wasn't complete, but I loved the red zone pitch and pass with Vick. That's how you use two QBs creatively. Not the B.S. Sparano did with Tebow.

What???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

His stupid ass play calling in key moments of the first half almost blew this game. 

Geno should get the ball.  Up until today, I don't think we ever had a more accurate QB in a regular season game.  I'm not talking about

dink and dunk.  Almost every throw was right on the money.  There was probably 100 yards taken away by the refs including that beautiful pass to Decker called back.  

I agree. I wont even hold that pick against him. Charles Woodson just owned on that play there. Outside of that, and that 19 yard sack (dumb ass), he played a damn good game. he would have looked better if it wasn't for some of the ridiculous play calling by Marty 

Geno is money on those mid-range passes.  Laser-like down the middle of the field.  QB will not be a problem this season.

While some of the play calling was super questionable, I feel like they were experimenting out there in a game the coaching staff felt like they couldn't lose. You won't see that against Green Bay. I didn't like those calls, but heck, I'm all for testing the depths of the playbook in a game like this.

While some of the play calling was super questionable, I feel like they were experimenting out there in a game the coaching staff felt like they couldn't lose. You won't see that against Green Bay. I didn't like those calls, but heck, I'm all for testing the depths of the playbook in a game like this.

I think that they have to stop with the bringing Vick in. He's a backup so let him be one. I don't care if they "felt" they couldn't lose this game. This is the real deal. Lets not get cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that they have to stop with the bringing Vick in. He's a backup so let him be one. I don't care if they "felt" they couldn't lose this game. This is the real deal. Lets not get cute.

My biggest concern, with the whole bringing Vick in, is that they're doing it to keep him happy. That they're afraid he'll create locker room disharmony if he goes the whole game without seeing the field.

It's a legitimate concern, but it's all on Ryan if that's what's going on. 

What makes it all that much worse is that Vick sucks anyway. And bringing him in cold off the bench to throw it into the EZ, when Smith has been hitting every receiver in the hands/chest all game, is just dopey. 

Has to stop. The GOOD news is it was a flop play every time Vick was on the field and we still won despite it. Hopefully they see, but it's a real concern they're going to be doing this all season long.

My biggest concern, with the whole bringing Vick in, is that they're doing it to keep him happy. That they're afraid he'll create locker room disharmony if he goes the whole game without seeing the field.

It's a legitimate concern, but it's all on Ryan if that's what's going on.

What makes it all that much worse is that Vick sucks anyway. And bringing him in cold off the bench to throw it into the EZ, when Smith has been hitting every receiver in the hands/chest all game, is just dopey.

Has to stop. The GOOD news is it was a flop play every time Vick was on the field and we still won despite it. Hopefully they see, but it's a real concern they're going to be doing this all season long.

The way Vick has acted throughout the offseason and preseason I would be completely shocked if they are bringing him in to please him. Otherwise that is a legitimate concern if that is the case.

Im going to assume that you didnt watch the game.

We moved the ball pretty much at will. They obviously need to work on finishing drives (I'd like to see Ivory in goal line situations), but there were well-timed screens, and receivers who were wide open at times. That's often a product of good play design.

I had no problem with the Vick play. Decker was open. Vick needs to make that throw.

You erase one or two of the Geno mistakes, and this game is a blowout.

Archived