Meyshawn showing his class again.

Jetfan13

Boomer is the Isiah Thomas of the New York football scene.

Wait, as a player or GM?

As players. Both think they were Jordan/Montana-level immortals.

You're an idiot.

Isaiah Thomas was the alpha dog for a team (in DETROIT, no less) that won consecutive titles (something that had only happened 5 times previously).  And this was in an era when Magic, Bird, and Jordan were all playing at the same time.  On the court, how the f*ck is he NOT on that "immortal" level?

RJF's assessment is quite correct.

Isaiah Thomas was the alpha dog for a team (in DETROIT, no less) that won consecutive titles (something that had only happened 5 times previously). And this was in an era when Magic, Bird, and Jordan were all playing at the same time. On the court, how the f*ck is he NOT on that "immortal" level?

RJF's assessment is quite correct.

You know what? I'm relegating you to the Friend Zone.

I'm so sick of boomers nonsense , he somehow has successfully positioned himself as the Rangers version of spike lee which is laughable...it's all media hype , hockey fans here will agree the guy doesn't even know the game better than a marginal, casual hockey fan, say what you want about spike lee he knows basketball 10 thousand times more than boomer knows hockey it's all a farce the guy has become hard to tolerate

Boomer was right and wrong in this case.  It was a classless move for Keyshawn to refer to Chrebet as a mascot, but despite Keyshawn grossly over-estimating his talent as a WR, I don't think there was ever a lack of heart displayed by him on the field.  He always played hard...at least when he was in NY. 

Keyshawn recovered a fumble in the jax playoff game hustling from the end zone to the 40 yard line. he had heart and played hard. I dont know if Boomer ever really watched the Jets after his numerous concussions during the Kotite era.

Keyshawn recovered a fumble in the jax playoff game hustling from the end zone to the 40 yard line. he had heart and played hard. I dont know if Boomer ever really watched the Jets after his numerous concussions during the Kotite era.

Yep, not a huge fan of Keyshawn the person, but Keyshawn the football player was a fundamentally sound receiver with excellent hands who busted his ass.  He's just not anywhere near as good as he thinks he was.

I'm so sick of boomers nonsense , he somehow has successfully positioned himself as the Rangers version of spike lee which is laughable...it's all media hype , hockey fans here will agree the guy doesn't even know the game better than a marginal, casual hockey fan, say what you want about spike lee he knows basketball 10 thousand times more than boomer knows hockey it's all a farce the guy has become hard to tolerate

Boomer gets away with his BS because 99% of the time, Carton is worse. I hate that show.

Archived