Jets / Lions Sunday, 9/28

Fishooked

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna be there. Coming in a coach bus with by nephew's football team. Have no idea where I'm gonna be, but if were there early enough, I'll take a stroll around the parking lot.

Is anyone gonna bust my balls if I'm drinking from a solo cup? What about an actual beer can? I don't get out much. Lol.

make sure you stop by my undisclosed location. 

BP: Duane what's on the grill?

Duane: Ribs

BP: Spare ribs?

Duane: No, Max's ribs!!

Duane - we have a very nice family joining us tomorrow at the tailgate. That is the only thing that is saving you.  But the game after that, all bets are off. :)

You may change your mind shortly afterwards lol 

The menu sounds great, and the weather is looking awesome as well.

I'm particularly stoked because it's been a long time since I've been to a game, and I haven't seen the aluminum shoebox in person yet.

More importantly though is being able to meet some of my friends for the first time.

Hey does Rex & the Jets do their walkthrough the crowd for each home game? Where do they do that and around what time? 

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner.

Gameday Information:  

PLAYER WALK: The Player Walk will begin at 10:35 a.m. 

• Parking lots open at 8:00am.
  • Will Call opens at 10:00am.
  • Stadium gates open at 11:00am, and player warmups start at about 12:00pm.
  • Kickoff is at 1:00pm.
  • This week the players will be wearing green jerseys and white pants.
  • National Anthem performed by Jesse James Decker.
  • Halftime: Cheer on youth football teams from around the Tri-State area.

Be sure to cheer along with Jeffrey O., the J-E-T-S chant leader selected in a fan vote. He is located in Section 103. 

Max,

Great to meet you and joe today - great tailgate today, aside from the result!

It was great meeting you as well. Definitely wish the game was better, but we can't control that part unfortunately.

Thanks for introducing everyone, it was really good putting some faces to internet names. :)

Anyone else feeling the sunburn effects today?

IDK where your seats are, but im in 104, on the sunny side of the stadium. While it's nice to have the sun during the winter months, Aug. and Sept. are brutal. Yesterday was one of the worst days that i remember in terms over everyone around me being miserable because of the weather. 

Archived