Geno is a second rounder

Lizard King

That's probably true.

Another failure of this draft was not taking a QB earlier. There were a lot of QBs available in the fourth or fifth rounds. The pick they used on Jeremiah George could've instead been used on Murray, McCarron, or Mettenberger.

I liked Jeremiah george. I think he would have been a smaller David Harris that can actually cover. I think that's why those jags stole him from us, they may have thought so too. 

Maybe this should give a hint as to how much of a crapshoot the draft is. ..

We threw snake eyes in 2014, bro.  

Overweight CBs blowing out knees, useless receiver picks in a draft full of WRs, and another year of not addressing weakness at QB.  Taking Boyd with our final (was it the 11th or 12th?) pick was just insulting.  I should add that not addressing weakness at QB was stupidity, not the luck of the draw.

We threw snake eyes in 2014, bro.  

Overweight CBs blowing out knees, useless receiver picks in a draft full of WRs, and another year of not addressing weakness at QB.  Taking Boyd with our final (was it the 11th or 12th?) pick was just insulting.  I should add that not addressing weakness at QB was stupidity, not the luck of the draw.

Not really. Pryor looks damn good and Amaro is starting to look like a player. 

If those two continue to improve the way they have this could turn out to be a great 1-2. 

Geno was a risk worth taking, imo.  We didn't bet the future on him, and Tom Brady was a 6th so why not roll the dice?

If we free up tons of cash and suck hard enough for good draft picks, we might end up in a position to snag a top QB should one come up.

he does not have a choking contract.  the team will not beat themselves up if he fails like they would if Sheldon or Milliner ultimately fails.  Or Pryor, for that matter.  He's probably starting the rest of the games.

Not really. Pryor looks damn good and Amaro is starting to look like a player. 

If those two continue to improve the way they have this could turn out to be a great 1-2. 

Pryor has looked good, but he bit on Stafford's play action which led to a 10-3 score and that must-win game was never the same.  Huge mistake, he does not walk on water.

Amaro... can look good at times, too. Or I'll put it this way - he should work out better than Keller did.

Pryor has looked good, but he bit on Stafford's play action which led to a 10-3 score and that must-win game was never the same.  Huge mistake, he does not walk on water.

Amaro... can look good at times, too. Or I'll put it this way - he should work out better than Keller did.

He made a mistake. He's a rookie. Not gonna kill him over that. Overall he's been a good and a massive improvement over what we had.

Amaro finally got a decent number of snaps and had five catches. I'm really excited to see what this kid can do. I'd like to see them give him shots in the red zone. 

Archived