Olive Branch to the last tue believers

Bugg

To Klecko, Dr.Jet, Sperm et al of the last true believers-

We know you're feeling a mite poor. We are all jets fans. We wish to one dya see this team win it all. Alas, many of us KNEW this Ryan/Smith team wasn't going tow ork any better than Ryan/Sanchez. We KNOW the GM is a cap guy, not a talent evalautor. We KNOW the owner is a cheap, spoiled bradt imbecile.

In short, we are TOTALLY F___ED.

There is no reason for you guys to not be here. This sucks. You made an error, either for wishing it so or liking Rex Ryan too much(the later which has befallen many a woman with clean feet with a few drinks in her).

We all make mistakes.

We all wanted it to work. It did not.

Come on back. And welcome back.

No hard feelings.

But if you ONE MORE TIME tell us NONSENSE about Rex Ryan, well...

We know you're feeling a mite poor. We are all jets fans. We wish to one dya see this team win it all. Alas, many of us KNEW this Ryan/Smith team wasn't going tow ork any better than Ryan/Sanchez. We KNOW the GM is a cap guy, not a talent evalautor. We KNOW the owner is a cheap, spoiled bradt imbecile.

There is no reason for you guys to not be here. This sucks. You made an error, either for wishing it so or liking Rex Ryan too much(the later which has befallen many a woman with clean feet with a few drinks in her).

We all make mistakes.

No hard feelings.

Don't include me. 

This team is damn near impossible to watch. I like Rex but he's gone. 

If this where the mighty bold Jets who went out on a limb and predicted a terrible season, get to take a bow?

Nothing like being right on the internet and getting to say, I told you so.

Makes a man sleep good at night. 

you should be upset that you were right, not gloating about it. there were 10+ active posters who predicted disaster... you're the only one taking a victory lap.

I don't think this is Rex fault.   I blame Woody and Idziot for this mess.  They should have just fired Rex and moved on before last year but instead they put this team on a spiral course to failure.

Neither Woody nor Idziot sh be running any business.

Its not his fault but he's a huge part of the equation.  He's got the worst team in the NFL and the schedule has them playing Rodgers, Cutler, Stafford, Rivers, Manning and Brady.  Nobody gets through gauntlet with this team.  Nobody.

BLOW THE WHOLE ******* THING UP!

We all make mistakes.

No hard feelings.

Translation: KISS MY RING AND TELL ME I WAS RIGHT! THE TEAM SUCKS AND I AM SUFFERING THROUGH AN HORRIFIC SEASON WITH THE REST OF YOU BUT I WAS RIGHT!!! SO I AM AWESOMER THAN ALL OF YOU!!!

We all make mistakes.

No hard feelings.

I am not sure what your victory lap is about, the talent on this roster is awful. Idzik is #1 to blame. 

Rex seems to have thrown in the towel and needs to go as well, but only 1 of these 2 men has had anything resembling success

I never remember Sperm being on the Rex bandwagon.   I think there was a misconception about where he fell in the whole rex / idzik debate.   

FWIW, this season is a total team effort.   You can't blame it on Rex, Geno, CBs, Morningwhig, WRs, drafting, etc....it took an entire organization to suck this bad now we get 12 more weeks to watch the full implosion. 

Its not his fault but he's a huge part of the equation. He's got the worst team in the NFL and the schedule has them playing Rodgers, Cutler, Stafford, Rivers, Manning and Brady. Nobody gets through gauntlet with this team. Nobody.

BLOW THE WHOLE ******* THING UP!

L.O.R.E.

(List Of Rex Excuses)

1. Cruel fate

2. Fans

3. Brett Favre

4. Manish Mehta

21. Scheming, subversive GMs

37. Threat of nor'easters

57. those who do not understand the BDSM lifestyle

326. Lighting

456. Phillip Rivers

you should be upset that you were right, not gloating about it. there were 10+ active posters who predicted disaster... you're the only one taking a victory lap.

Did you happen to miss the post that started this thread?  For an olive branch it sure puts quite a bit of effort into actually being a "told ya so".  But hey, that's the internet for you; can't imagine any message board ever being any other way.  Nobody really wants for us to all get along, that would get boring awfully quick.

L.O.R.E.

(List Of Rex Excuses)

1. Cruel fate

2. Fans

3. Brett Favre

4. Manish Mehta

326. Lighting

456. Phillip Rivers

I'd like to see an argument from you that defends the roster Idzik put together

Did you happen to miss the post that started this thread?  For an olive branch it sure puts quite a bit of effort into actually being a "told ya so".  But hey, that's the internet for you; can't imagine any message board ever being any other way.  Nobody really wants for us to all get along, that would get boring awfully quick.

i just don't get it. if i predict the jets to win a SB and they do, i will take a victory lap. but calling for a disaster season (which was obvious to anyone who was being objective) didn't take a lot of football acumen--nothing to gloat over.

L.O.R.E.

(List Of Rex Excuses)

1. Cruel fate

2. Fans

3. Brett Favre

4. Manish Mehta

326. Lighting

456. Phillip Rivers

How does Mehta make the list and not Cimini?  Get it together dumbass.

I never remember Sperm being on the Rex bandwagon.   I think there was a misconception about where he fell in the whole rex / idzik debate.   

FWIW, this season is a total team effort.   You can't blame it on Rex, Geno, CBs, Morningwhig, WRs, drafting, etc....it took an entire organization to suck this bad now we get 12 more weeks to watch the full implosion. 

Yes this is the right response- everyone in this org is responsible for the season and Sperm was never a total Rex supporter

i just don't get it. if i predict the jets to win a SB and they do, i will take a victory lap. but calling for a disaster season (which was obvious to anyone who was being objective) didn't take a lot of football acumen--nothing to gloat over.

Oh yeah, I agree with you there, but unfortunately it's kind of what this place often comes to.  Despite the attempts to disguise it as otherwise, that's all this entire thread really was from the start.

Unfortunately for Jets fans, being negative often leads to the rare opportunities you have to celebrate being right.  That's why many folks make the point of taking advantage of those opportunities whenever they present themselves.

Oh yeah, I agree with you there, but unfortunately it's kind of what this place often comes to.  Despite the attempts to disguise it as otherwise, that's all this entire thread really was from the start.

Unfortunately for Jets fans, being negative often leads to the rare opportunities you have to celebrate being right.  That's why many folks make the point of taking advantage of those opportunities whenever they present themselves.

dont have to look very hard unfortunately

We all make mistakes.

No hard feelings.

The Rangers kick off Thursday and that is all we should care about at this point.

Archived