Oct 28th

deucebag

Trade deadline, if the Jets are 1-7 by this time, do you clean house?  Trade anyone who has any value to load up on draft picks and cut salary?  I'd trade Ivory, Decker, Mangold, D'Brick Coples, Babin....  Hopefully get half a dozen 3rd and 4th rounders.  Tear it up and build from scratch.

Trade deadline, if the Jets are 1-7 by this time, do you clean house?  Trade anyone who has any value to load up on draft picks and cut salary?  I'd trade Ivory, Decker, Mangold, D'Brick Coples, Babin....  Hopefully get half a dozen 3rd and 4th rounders.  Tear it up and build from scratch.

I wonder if idzik can take our cap number below zero

So you want Idzik to take another whack at a boatload of picks?  He failed miserably this year.

An abundance of draft picks does nothing for us. Nor does getting rid of high-cap players. We can't draft, and we don't spend. Also, you don't trade ALL of your best players.. you aren't going to get much for OL in the second half of their careers.. Babin you won't get anything for. RBs don't fetch much. Decker just signed here and to trade our only real WR threat would be ill-advised, at best.

So you want Idzik to take another whack at a boatload of picks?  He failed miserably this year.

Well, part 2 is to hire a big name (Gruden, Holmgren, Harbaugh, Billick, Saban, Jimbo Fisher, Kevin Sumlin, Jim Mora Jr, Ken Whisenhunt) who will have final say on all personnel decisions, Izdik can keep his title as long as he makes no decisions.

Well, part 2 is to hire a big name (Gruden, Holmgren, Harbaugh, Billick, Saban, Jimbo Fisher, Kevin Sumlin, Jim Mora Jr, Ken Whisenhunt) who will have final say on all personnel decisions, Izdik can keep his title as long as he makes no decisions.

Might as well add a few others to that list (Lombardi, Bryant, Rockne). They have just as much chance as anyone else on that list leaving for this dumpster fire.

Billick?  One of the worst ever.  How many QB's did they draft under him with the label of being an offensive-minded coach?  He won a SB by having the greatest defense of this generation and beating a bunch of teams 9-6.

Trade deadline, if the Jets are 1-7 by this time, do you clean house? Trade anyone who has any value to load up on draft picks and cut salary? I'd trade Ivory, Decker, Mangold, D'Brick Coples, Babin.... Hopefully get half a dozen 3rd and 4th rounders. Tear it up and build from scratch.

this is real life.. not madden.

Yeah because we do very well in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Just stellar.

Archived