2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kings might fire Karl. Has to mean a huge standoff with a trade to LA today.

If Knicks weren't such a sh*t-show, the Kings situation would be enjoyably fascinating.

George Karl, man.  George Karl.  Journeyman coach, never won a title.  Been to the NBA Finals with 2 Top 50 players, who hated him like every other star player.

How do you turn the team over to that?

There is a very realistic alternate universe where the Knicks don't make a few moves, let themselves be bad for a few years, and have a core team of Aldridge, Noah, and Curry.

Stunning really and besides calling ABS a bitch, Isiah's greatest fault.  He is an excellent talent evaluator in the draft, but he kept trading picks.  Never made sense.

Just stop trading 1st rounders.  That's all I ask.  There should be a 10 year moratorium on Knicks trading 1st rounders.

If Knicks weren't such a sh*t-show, the Kings situation would be enjoyably fascinating.

George Karl, man.  George Karl.  Journeyman coach, never won a title.  Been to the NBA Finals with 2 Top 50 players, who hated him like every other star player.

You'd put Rain Man top 50?

No, I wouldn't, but -- if my memory doesn't fail me -- wasn't the Rain Man on the Top 50 team that came out in the 1990s?

No. Neither was Payton, though I think you could make a case for putting him on there now, after you find spots for Duncan and Lebron and maybe one or two other guys since then.

I was actually at that AS game with my pops. Only guy who wasn't there on the court that day was Maravich.

George Karl, man. George Karl. Journeyman coach, never won a title. Been to the NBA Finals with 2 Top 50 players, who hated him like every other star player.

Cousins is a horrible dude. If Calipari thinks you're a pain in the ass, you may as well be a serial killer.

Stunning really and besides calling ABS a bitch, Isiah's greatest fault.  He is an excellent talent evaluator in the draft, but he kept trading picks.  Never made sense.

Just stop trading 1st rounders.  That's all I ask.  There should be a 10 year moratorium on Knicks trading 1st rounders.

Now imagine if the Stepien rule didn't exist.

There is a very realistic alternate universe where the Knicks don't make a few moves, let themselves be bad for a few years, and have a core team of Aldridge, Noah, and Curry.

Or we could have just tanked in 2003 and drafted Lebron.

I have an event at work today between 5:30 and 7:30 pm and have WatchESPN app on my phone so I can torture myself watching the draft.

For career purposes, I'll try to keep a poker face and not scream out in pain, anger or despair, break anything or throw something.

If the sixers pass on Okafor we get your boy.

In a 3 player draft, who cares I guess. I thought Okafor might land there but oh well.

These idiots pimping Justice Winslow need to stop...Im glad we didnt draft Melo's buddy to star in the Turtles movie with him.

In a 3 player draft, who cares I guess. I thought Okafor might land there but oh well.

These idiots pimping Justice Winslow need to stop...Im glad we didnt draft Melo's buddy to star in the Turtles movie with him.

I don't understand the Winslow love. At all.

Archived